BONER ALERT!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dfCcap looks like you picked the wrong time to stop watching CC buddy. ;D

AND ON ANOTHER DAMN NOTE,NOW YOU SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN KIKO'S SKINNY ASS AIN'T AROUND HUH........THE GIRLS WILL NEVER LET LOOSE AND DO SHIT WHILE HE IS IN THE HOUSE PERIOD!! ::) ::) ::)

dfCcap looks like you picked the wrong time to stop watching CC buddy. ;D

AND ON ANOTHER DAMN NOTE,NOW YOU SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN KIKO'S SKINNY ASS AIN'T AROUND HUH........THE GIRLS WILL NEVER LET LOOSE AND DO SHIT WHILE HE IS IN THE HOUSE PERIOD!! ::) ::) ::)

I never understood why people hated Kiko so much, but on the first day he's not around she's walking around topless without a care in the world. :o :P

Kiko needs to take a hike and vanish from RLC permanently.

Good things happen when his faggot ass is not there.

What Happend ?

Rita walked around the apartment 3/4 naked.

Kiko the Fag and Nora the Buzz Kill both need to leave.

I can only imagine what this apartment would be like if it had only girls by themselves.

i bet it would be a lot better than it is now.   

I can understand why everyone wants Kiko gone, but I really think that Nora is getting a bad rap. I think she actually helps the girls "loosen up". She also certainly does her fair share of nudity and masturbation which sets an example for the other girls.

She also certainly does her fair share of nudity and masturbation which sets an example for the other girls.

Sets an example for the other girls?  That's not what voyeurism is about. If that's all you are after, why don't you just log on to Chaturbate.

I personally have nothing against Nora ,but it seems that when kiko is gone the girls loosen up more.

i think that the girl's don't want to show kiko their body's and nora would not want them to.just saying.

look at the posted pics and vids,rita (i think it was) was down in the kitchen almost nude.