RIP

Kitten

Bills bills bills,moving out on my own sucks

:-X but its nice too,showering without someone coming in or being able to have quiet time alone.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i guess living alone is pretty cool.

that and walking around naked  8) woohoo

Bills bills bills,moving out on my own sucks

:-X but its nice too,showering without someone coming in or being able to have quiet time alone.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i guess living alone is pretty cool.

that and walking around naked  8) woohoo

Congratulations, Kitten!

Yes, getting your own place is a liberating chapter in your life.  New freedoms, new choices and new responsibilities.

But once you become accustomed to it, consider allowing another to enter the world you've made.  It's a lot of fun to share.

Yeah, I'm 3200 miles away.  ;D

But living by yourself is a blast. If you have an apartment, well, okay, but when you have a house, you need both male and female opinions and help in the bigger projects.

But after 27 years of co-habitation, I forgot what living single is like. Right now, I have it made. I work 2am til roughly 10am. She works 10am til 5pm.  Who say's that you can't lead a double life? I party, play with my cars, go fishing, enjoy a bit of 'greenery', get my massages and have some sweet little Asian walk up and down on me. I freakin love it.

;) actually tbg i have another fwb, dundundDUNNNNN

the apartment life is nice right now,i live across from the university i plan to go to in a few years and hopefully down the street from the job im trying to work at

Care to elaborate on that SC?? Hitachi. Sounds like some little Asian girl to eat. Or is that Hibatchi?

Oh well, I can eat off of both.  ;D ;D ;D

They kind of look like this.    1503190813419344.jpg

I was just joking around though.Getting my laughs for the day.