what a sad day  >:(

she and kamila are best friends, so it can be, kamila leave also the next days. Dont hope so ....please kamila stay longer.....  ???

maybe kamila will stay during another week but no more I think.

yes,j think too,probably to 5 april for make one month here and after bye everybody,

personaly,j'm not ready and in the mood for  see again new girls here,j'm ok for turn over but not every month,it's too short

Well, then contact the Russian consulate in Barcelona, and maybe they can help you out by giving these girls longer visas! ::)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she and kamila are best friends, so it can be, kamila leave also the next days. Dont hope so ....please kamila stay longer.....  ???

yes,j think too,probably to 5 april for make one month here and after bye everybody,

personaly,j'm not ready and in the mood for  see again new girls here,j'm ok for turn over but not every month,it's too short

Well, then contact the Russian consulate in Barcelona, and maybe they can help you out by giving these girls longer visas! ::)

I do not know Spanish or Russian travel parameters - but is that the issue here?  Russia only allows them a month out of the country or is it Spain that only allows this?  Can someone help me understand why most only stay a month?

If I came for the USA to Spain how long could I stay?

I do not know Spanish or Russian travel parameters - but is that the issue here?  Russia only allows them a month out of the country or is it Spain that only allows this?  Can someone help me understand why most only stay a month?

If I came for the USA to Spain how long could I stay?

Será cosa de Rusia porque ya le digo yo que aquí en España no pasa éso.