Monika le ha esrito una nota en papel a Kamila que se la ha dejado en algun sitio de la habitación sin cámaras, ha cojido papel y bolígrafo de la estantería de la sala y seguido se ha ido a la habitación sin cámaras.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it would be very sad if these girls are leaving us allready. It was nice to see them so close together. All the other girls who lived in this appartment were more on their own. Locked themselves up in their bedroom and ignored eachother. So boring.

Well, if this is the last we will ever see of Monica I just say: goodbye Monica, thanks for your company. Wish you nothing but happiness in your life!

Wow, that sounded cheesy, doesn't it? :)

Yes, the relationship that Monika and Kamila developed was great to watch!  Who knows, maybe she will come back and rejoin the apartment.....wouldn't that be great!!  Monika, everybody has enjoyed you being in the apartment and is going to miss you.  I wish you well and hope everything is OK at home.

Good Luck,

Doug

Guest bobbyjoe

what a sad day  >:(

she and kamila are best friends, so it can be, kamila leave also the next days. Dont hope so ....please kamila stay longer.....  ???

maybe kamila will stay during another week but no more I think.

yes,j think too,probably to 5 april for make one month here and after bye everybody,

personaly,j'm not ready and in the mood for  see again new girls here,j'm ok for turn over but not every month,it's too short