• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

Don't know what happened, but Monica must fly home in the next few days. She got bad message from there, thats why she was crying days ago...

thanks for the news,another bad news for this appartment,bye the best titties on rlc :'(

Don't know what happened, but Monica must fly home in the next few days. She got bad message from there, thats why she was crying days ago...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Si esto es cierto pondre la botella de champan a enfriar ahora mismo.Este apartamento sin su presencia dara un cambio radical, estoy seguro.Buen viaje y que tarde en regresar, como si quiere quedarse en su pais.

thanks for the news,another bad news for this appartment,bye the best titties on rlc :'(

I thought it was Kamila who was crying on the couch?

Guest bobbyjoe

yes,monica packing,j think kamila gonna leave soon too if monica leave tomorrow,we will see that around the 5 april what's happen with her

ITS GONNA BE SAD NOW BECAUSE AFTER HER AND KAMILA PATCH THINGS UP SHE HAS TO LEAVE WHAT A BUMBER,AND NOW KAMILA WILL BE MORE BOARD I KNOW SHE TALKS TO NORA BUT HER FRIENDSHIP WITH MONICA GREW STRONGER THROUGH THERE STAY HERE.SORRY FOR CAPS I JUST NOTICED THEY WERE ON.