was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Once again this is only our opinion. It amazes us how hard this Nora person tries to justify her partners existence. This is quite comical. Another Nora and scarecrow scam. First, it was this Kamila person with the bed massage scam when she was there the first time. Next, it was this Milana and Nora with the bubble bath scam. Now since the comments were made about the scarecrow being a mood killer for the female portion of the dwelling. Well, now the scam artist Nora goes to work again and now selects this Kamila once again to be part of yet another scam. So now scam artist Nora and the scarecrow talk with this Kamila person is willing to walk around in front of the scarecrow and act like she isn't bothered then what are people on CC chatting about. We get the impression this Kamila would lick Nora's toes if Nora told her to. Wow what a legacy they all leave behind. If they were that much in demand on this network then why do they have to try so hard to justify they existence. Hum-m-m-m-m ::)

Once again this is only our opinion. It amazes us how hard this Nora person tries to justify her partners existence. This is quite comical. Another Nora and scarecrow scam. First, it was this Kamila person with the bed massage scam when she was there the first time. Next, it was this Milana and Nora with the bubble bath scam. Now since the comments were made about the scarecrow being a mood killer for the female portion of the dwelling. Well, now the scam artist Nora goes to work again and now selects this Kamila once again to be part of yet another scam. So now scam artist Nora and the scarecrow talk with this Kamila person is willing to walk around in front of the scarecrow and act like she isn't bothered then what are people on CC chatting about. We get the impression this Kamila would lick Nora's toes if Nora told her to. Wow what a legacy they all leave behind. If they were that much in demand on this network then why do they have to try so hard to justify they existence. Hum-m-m-m-m ::)

I hear your frustration. But, I think you're impression of Kamila is very wrong if you think that Kamila is in any way afraid of Nora (or Kiko). I think if Nora tried to get her to do something she wasn't willing to do, I'd put all my money on Kamila not doing it.

bookmaster8 you are absolutely right. We left out an important detail. Role play. We meant in role play not fear. Our highest apology. Kami definitely holds her own but we feel she is willing to be involved in role as far as it doesn't get to out of hand. After all they all wear less clothes on the beach. Thanks for the clarification bookmaster8. Take care.

bookmaster8 you are absolutely right. We left out an important detail. Role play. We meant in role play not fear. Our highest apology. Kami definitely holds her own but we feel she is willing to be involved in role as far as it doesn't get to out of hand. After all they all wear less clothes on the beach. Thanks for the clarification bookmaster8. Take care.

Yea, that's what I meant. No apology necessary. I think she's very willing to be a "team player" unless she is asked to do something that goes against what she is comfortable with. I just think she has far too much self-confidence and self-respect to be intimidated by someone like Nora.

She's a lot like Rita in that regard. Rita wouldn't take any crap from Nora (or anyone else, for that matter - lol). She's my favorite right up there just behind Kamila because she also is one of those self-confident, yet "authentic" people who are not arrogant at all.

Now that I can only watch the free cams, is it me or has RLC become more boring than usual?  It seems to me that, oh never mind lol I forget I'm preaching to the choir!!

effectivement, rlc n'est pas au top actuellement!!! sans kamila, les abonnements partiraient en fumée!!!

actually, rlc is not currently on top !!! without kamila, subscriptions would go up in smoke !!! :-\ :-\ :-\

I would love to be able to see Kamila upstairs, but she probably isn't doing anything but playing on her phone!

You might be surprised. Some nights she doesn't show much. Other nights, she has me drooling.  ;D

Were you still able to see early last week when she went to bed completely nude 2 out of 3 nights in a row? I'm ashamed to say that I didn't get much work done those days.  ;D

She's got me about 2 weeks behind on my latest book because I can't tear my eyes away from her. lol.

I would love to be able to see Kamila upstairs, but she probably isn't doing anything but playing on her phone!

You might be surprised. Some nights she doesn't show much. Other nights, she has me drooling.  ;D

Were you still able to see early last week when she went to bed completely nude 2 out of 3 nights in a row? I'm ashamed to say that I didn't get much work done those days.  ;D

She's got me about 2 weeks behind on my latest book because I can't tear my eyes away from her. lol.

No I must have missed her being nude 2 out of 3 nights!  All I can remember is her masturbating and afterwards she went to the bathroom and then went back to her room and slept naked.  Thats the only time I can remember her sleeping nude!  Damn, I'm sorry I missed that!!!!

Then I remember one evening Nora showed her what I believe to be a picture of Kamila that night on her computer and ever since then she has worn a thong/panties to bed.  That's what I can remember.

Trust and believe that Nora and RLC needs Kamila a lot more than she needs them,she is the star attraction ;D ;D

I hear your frustration. But, I think you're impression of Kamila is very wrong if you think that Kamila is in any way afraid of Nora (or Kiko). I think if Nora tried to get her to do something she wasn't willing to do, I'd put all my money on Kamila not doing it.