was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Guest bobbyjoe

j just hope we gonna not missed the shower of kamila during this maintenance,it's 3 days today she have not take a shower

Kamila is having a shower right now, I hope you caught it.  :)

yeah,j was here,normaly she take shower every day,

rlc have add a spotlight in direction of bathtub,it's more bright right now

kamila est vraiment belle et attractive!!! si elle corrigeait son sein gauche, au même niveau que le sein droit, elle serait parfaite!!!!

kamila is really beautiful and attractive !!! if she corrected her left breast, the same level as the right breast, she would be perfect !!!! ;)

kamila est vraiment belle et attractive!!! si elle corrigeait son sein gauche, au même niveau que le sein droit, elle serait parfaite!!!!

kamila is really beautiful and attractive !!! if she corrected her left breast, the same level as the right breast, she would be perfect !!!! ;)

corbo - I love ya man. But, please tell me you're joking. Many women are like that with one breast larger than the other. It doesn't need "corrected" unless the woman is real self-conscious about it and wants to have them changed. I think it adds to Kamila's uniqueness.  ;D

Edited to add: Think about what it means to anyone who actually gets to make love with her. They get to choose whether they want to go "large" or "extra large" in their fondling process.  ;D

corbo - I love ya man. But, please tell me you're joking. Many women are like that with one breast larger than the other. It doesn't need "corrected" unless the woman is real self-conscious about it and wants to have them changed. I think it adds to Kamila's uniqueness.  ;D

Edited to add: Think about what it means to anyone who actually gets to make love with her. They get to choose whether they want to go "large" or "extra large" in their fondling process.  ;D

oui, tu as tout a fait raison!!! je parlais simplement de la perfection physique que kamila pourrait obtenir....si cela ne la dérange pas dans sa vie privée, alors cela est parfait pour moi!! je sais que les jeunes femmes sont très attentives à tout cela, et c'est certainement la raison de pourquoi nous n'avons pas vu grand chose, lors de son premier passage sur rlc....kamila est magnifique de toute façon!!!! ??? ;)

oui, tu as tout a fait raison!!! je parlais simplement de la perfection physique que kamila pourrait obtenir....si cela ne la dérange pas dans sa vie privée, alors cela est parfait pour moi!! je sais que les jeunes femmes sont très attentives à tout cela, et c'est certainement la raison de pourquoi nous n'avons pas vu grand chose, lors de son premier passage sur rlc....kamila est magnifique de toute façon!!!! ??? ;)

True. I think I mentioned in a previous post somewhere that, although there are other women who have more "perfect" breasts or butts or legs, etc. I personally find that, in Kamila's case, when you look at the whole "Physical body", it is perfect to me. Everything just "fits together" just right. Of course, I just love everything about her. So, I guess you could take that with "grain of salt" as they say.  ;D

It would be absolutely fantastic if Kamilla would get herself off on the couch.  The angle and lighting are so flattering, and she really seems to want to show herself some more.  It has been very subtle.

Go for it Kamilla.  We are all fans of yours!!

je pense vraiment que si kamila ne sort pas autant que les autres filles, c'est qu'elle est en couple, et n'a pas besoin d'aller vers la recherche de sexe!!!!! elle fait la fête de temps en temps, va à la piscine d'un grand hôtel dans l'après-midi, et laisse nora présenter kristy dans les lieux VIP!!!! une sortie la nuit veut souvent dire rencontres et drague!!! je pense que kamila préfère l'isolement à la tentation!!!!! ;) ;)

I really think if kamila does not go out as much as the other girls is that it is a couple, and does not need to go to search for sex !!!!! it makes the party time to time at the pool of a luxury hotel in the afternoon, leaving nora present in kristy VIP places !!!! a night out often means encounters and drag !!! I think kamila prefer isolation to temptation !!!!! ;);)