was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

You guys sound like a bunch of high school boys with juvenile hormones running wild.Grow up!

Wow. I never expected to hear something like that from you.

I didn't realize that trying to apologize and explain what you meant in a post had anything to do with hormones and certainly didn't think it indicated that someone was a juvenile.

I really enjoyed some of your earlier posts and didn't expect you to react like that. Are you ok?

When I saw her physical condition I didn't read your comment closely.I just saw some comment about a big head and little head in reference to Kami and it made me mad.I"ve since reread it and see that it was an apology.I'm sorry.But I do not apologize to the people who have been making vicious,hurtful and evil comments about Kami and Kristy.

Believe it or not, you and I are on the same page regarding this issue. I get very angry when people call the girls whores (or worse) and/or accuse them of things that they are not guilty of. And, that's why I reacted so strongly to your post. I don't want to be lumped in with the posters who do that kind of thing on a regular basis.

My comment made you mad,are you serious Loner69 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So you are the old man that yells at us kids to get off the lawn,dude do you fucking realize were you are,this is a forum about a website were you see all types of sexual shit,why are you even here.If the simple little comment that didn't even use any words like pussy and cock get you mad.

There was already a section made for you called the old dudes board were you can shake your walking stick and yell all you want over there,if you don't wanna see shit thet is going to make you mad and shit your diapers then whenever you see Mickey make a comment then don't even fucking read it,it's that simple old man69. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

You guys sound like a bunch of high school boys with juvenile hormones running wild.Grow up!

I didn't realize that trying to apologize and explain what you meant in a post had anything to do with hormones and certainly didn't think it indicated that someone was a juvenile.

I really enjoyed some of your earlier posts and didn't expect you to react like that. Are you ok?

When I saw her physical condition I didn't read your comment closely.I just saw some comment about a big head and little head in reference to Kami and it made me mad.I"ve since reread it and see that it was an apology.I'm sorry.But I do not apologize to the people who have been making vicious,hurtful and evil comments about Kami and Kristy.

IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SHE IS OUTSIDE CRYING.ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you think any of the nasty comments posted by some here led her to go outside and cry?  Did you not see that she appeared ill earlier, and had a cool towel on her head, and the others were checking her for a fever.  It could be she's simply crying because she does not fell well. 

My comment made you mad,are you serious Loner69 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So you are the old man that yells at us kids to get off the lawn,dude do you fucking realize were you are,this is a forum about a website were you see all types of sexual shit,why are you even here.If the simple little comment that didn't even use any words like pussy and cock get you mad.

There was already a section made for you called the old dudes board were you can shake your walking stick and yell all you want over there,if you don't wanna see shit thet is going to make you mad and shit your diapers then whenever you see Mickey make a comment then don't even fucking read it,it's that simple old man69. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.troll.me/images/tim-tebow/hey-mikee-u-mad-brah-thumb.jpg

Guest joshua1584

I'm curious as to why some of you believe these girls' happiness and sadness come from the things said on here?

Even if they did read the comments, why would they care what people they have never met and never will meet say about them?

Believe it or not, you and I are on the same page regarding this issue. I get very angry when people call the girls whores (or worse) and/or accuse them of things that they are not guilty of. And, that's why I reacted so strongly to your post. I don't want to be lumped in with the posters who do that kind of thing on a regular basis.

I don't lump you with those people.I respect the posts you have made.I was just so angry when I saw her condition I didn't read it closely and just wanted to lash out at all the people who had said hurtful things about her.I hope what is happening with her now is not what I think it is.

IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SHE IS OUTSIDE CRYING.ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you think any of the nasty comments posted by some here led her to go outside and cry?  Did you not see that she appeared ill earlier, and had a cool towel on her head, and the others were checking her for a fever.  It could be she's simply crying because she does not fell well.

she's not just playing sick doktertje

I'm curious as to why some of you believe these girls' happiness and sadness come from the things said on here?

Even if they did read the comments, why would they care what people they have never met and never will meet say about them?

That's because many on here are so self absorbed,they think everything they say is golden.And many live in a fantasy world who believe what they think and say is true. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simple human emotions, that we are all somewhat affected by what others say about us, or bully us is the proven truth.  People all react differently, but the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me is a falsehood.  Everyone reacts to negative and derogatory comments about them.....Period