was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

For the amount of time Kamila has spent on RLC, I think she has far more comments than any other girl ever on RLC over the same period of time.  That is because she is beautiful and looks sweet.  It is interesting that most of us have zeroed right in on her.  Coroblanc referred to her having a universal appeal just by being wherever she is.  That's right.  She has "IT".

I totally agree. I was calling it "Magic", but maybe "IT" is better. I know everyone has different tastes in women, but I look at her and I find it hard to believe that any man (or woman) who likes women would not be attracted to her.

I'm beginning to think that Loner is some kind of WUM.

Either that or his 31 year old girlfriend is actually his carer, and as he hasn't seen her for a few days he hasn't been taking his meds.

Finally, something worth reading.

Sounded like man's voice to me.Thought they had bit of quarrel at end.

This was first phone call in kitchen.Either Kami or guy called back later.That was second call on balcony.

Why are you replying to your own post? Are you an alt as well as a wum?

He's a machine gun poster, Why make one post when you can fire off ten, Don't think I've ever seen someone have four posts in a row, 270 posts in 7 days.  :o

What you may be exposed to from the likes of Loner is Textual Diarrhoea. It is usually brought on by contact with an indigestible opinion. Those afflicted experience frequent urges to spew large volumes of useless crap on social media platforms. Highly contagious, since the expulsions themselves contain high volumes of indigestible opinions. To avoid contamination, be wary if someone posts a bunch of self-opinionated text and skip right over it. No matter how good your anti-virus is, it can’t save you from Textual Diarrhoea.

MY TURN.Sorry I ruffled your feathers last night, guys.The phone calls to Kami last night were the final piece of the puzzle for me to understand Kami.AFTER I get done here feel free to criticize and call me any name you want.That's another reason I call my self loner,I think I can handle it with no one elses support.Anyway here goes.I was browsing the web one day and came across RLC and found the site interesting,since I like to observe peoples lives and interactions.And then one day I saw Kami.She reminded me of a girl I knew and deeply loved in the 1970s right after I returned from Vietnam,Martye.Martye in turn in the 1970s reminded me of Natalie wood who I was a real big fan of.Okay,so much for preliminaries,here is my take on Kamila.Kamila is a professional model from Russia who travels the world for photo shoots.She is in Barcelona for a modeling job.Back in Russia she has a boyfriend and her family.From her upbeat personality I believe she has a very loving relationship with her Russian family.The economy in Russia is not that great right now.I believe she sends money back home to support her family including a younger sister whom Kami buys clothes for because her parents can't afford to buy them.Somehow Kami found out about the RLC apartment in Barcelona.Kami figured that if she could stay rent free in Barcelona, she then could send more money back to her family in Russia.RLC told her all you have to do is live your life normally but allow to show your life to the world thru the cameras.On Kami's first stay at the apartment either she completed her modeling assignment and left or RLC or Nora began to pressure her to show more skin and Kami was not willing to do it and she left.So now Kami gets this new modeling job in Barcelona and she can't pass up the opportunity to live rent free while working in Barcelona,so she agrees to show more skin this time in order to be allowed to live there.When Kami comes back viewership for RLC skyrockets because of Kami.I believe people in RLC apartments are paid based upon viewership numbers,so there is incentive on their part to increase viewership.Thus,Nora,Kristy,and possibly RLC began to pressure Kami to show more skin and even sexual behavior,but Kami had a really strong loving relationship with a guy back in Russia and wanted to remain faithful to him.Thus,she had a conflict.But Kami was alone in Barcelona and needed friendship from someone.Kristy filled the friendship void for her.However Kristy wanted more than friendship,But Kami was not lesbian and wanted to remain faithful to her boyfriend,so she allowed  things to go only so far with Kristy in order to keep Kristy as a friend but at the same time remain faithful to her boyfriend.Now with Nora and RLC, the higher the viewership the more money they make.And what really sells,SEX.And if they could show sex with someone as beautiful as Kami,wow.What would that do for the ratings?Thus both Nora and Kristy began to pressure Kami for sex,but Kami would only go so far because of her boyfriend and maybe even moral reasons(the necklace around her neck).But Nora and Kristy would not give up and I believe in the future will continue to not give up in attempting to sexualize Kami.They kept trying to wear down Kami's resistance with parties and booze(the twister party).I believe Nora was trying everything possible to corrupt Kami(cigarettes,showing her dildos and sex toys,etc.)I'm not sure if some other way was tried,but remember the night Kami overheated from a long masturbating session and was sick.Some one said she took some kind of pill before going to sleep.I know Nora gave her cigarettes.What else did Nora give her?Did the pill cause the long masturbation session because it made her real horny.I'm also not that sure about Kristy.I don't know if Kristy is a true Friend to Kami or if she is working with Nora.Then came the phone calls.With the first call both Kami and Kristy were on the couch in the living room.Kami seemed really surprised when she got the call.She went to the kitchen,closed the door and talked on her phone.The volume on the phone was not loud enough for me to hear much,but I thought it sounded like a man's voice.At the end of the call it sounded as if they had an argument.After the call Kami went back into the living room with Kristy and appeared to be talking about the call.Then there was a second call.Kami went to the balcony for the second call,but before going out she opened the living room window next to the balcony.Apparently she turned up the volume on her phone because I could hear a man's voice on the phone very clearly.There was a lot of laughing and giggling on Kami's part during the call and the language sounded Russian to me (similar to Paul,Anton &Stepan's voices).I assumed from the tone of the call and Kami's reaction that this was her boyfriend from Russia.I believe Kami turned the volume up on the phone so Kristy could hear the conversation.I think it was her way of telling Kristy this is why I do not want sex with you.Kristy was lying on the couch and her facial expressions appeared to indicate she was a bit pissed.When Kami came in from the balcony she appeared to me to look like the original Kami I saw when I first saw her on RLC,not the raunchy person this apartment was turning her into.Then both she and Kristy went upstairs and that was the end of the night.I wonder about the first phone call because Kami seemed really surprised when she got it.I think I heard someone on this forum say that RLC is blacked out in Russia.I thought maybe this guy somehow got access to RLC and called because he was not happy with Kami's behavior with Kristy.He called while Kami had her head lying on Kristy's lap on the couch.Anyway that's my take on this whole soap opera. 

tl;dr

For a man your age you post like your 13.  No spaces between sentences, and no paragraphs to break down different thoughts and ideas of the diatribe.

When does your therapist arrive (a.k.a. girlfriend) so we don't have to read you crap today.

just to let everyone know before they start asking if  kami and kristy are home.they had  breakfast got changed and went to the beach/pool im not saying it for a bad reason but just in case there are members like me that cant see upstairs.

Long rambling post making a ton of unfounded assumptions

I... I just... wow. Maybe you need to step away from the computer and focus on your own life. A lot of people here just come to check out what some people are doing day to day but you seem a bit obsessed.

I... I just... wow. Maybe you need to step away from the computer and focus on your own life. A lot of people here just come to check out what some people are doing day to day but you seem a bit obsessed.

Well, his story was kind of fascinating. It was total BS, but it was fascinating BS.  ;D

Seeing what he was able to come up with in such a short time, I'm pretty impressed with his story flow. It would have been a lot easier to read if he had not made it one giant rambling mess, but it really was interesting as a piece of fiction once I took the time to break it up into readable chunks.  :)

I'd like to know where he came up with the information he used for describing Kami's first RLC stay. Isn't he a newbie? Or, is he a long-term RLC guy, but just a CC newbie?

Anyway, I might have considered hiring him as a fiction ghostwriter if he wasn't so obsessive. That is really scary. I think I'll make sure I keep my distance from him. ;D

Well, his story was kind of fascinating. It was total BS, but it was fascinating BS.  ;D

Seeing what he was able to come up with in such a short time, I'm pretty impressed with his story flow. It would have been a lot easier to read if he had not made it one giant rambling mess, but it really was interesting as a piece of fiction once I took the time to break it up into readable chunks.  :)

I'd like to know where he came up with the information he used for describing Kami's first RLC stay. Isn't he a newbie? Or, is he a long-term RLC guy, but just a CC newbie?

Anyway, I might have considered hiring him as a fiction ghostwriter if he wasn't so obsessive. That is really scary. I think I'll make sure I keep my distance from him. ;D

I agree Bookmaster. It really is an excellent work of fiction. I think you can guess where he came up with the information on Kami's first stay though.