was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Maybe the phone call was from the bosses at RLC.

Or maybe Loner got her phone # somehow, called with a Russian translation phone and warned her about CC and all the bad stuff that was happening to her.  LOL

She doesn't need to have me tell her,she can read on CC herself.    LOL to the max.

I know you hate me and think I'm crazy,but please look at Comment #3844by Frankster on the pictures thread of Nora,Rita  & Jenny and tell me what you see.

This is the comment you're referring to.

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/msg139346/#msg139346

What is it we're supposed to see? Note, it was edited two days ago so if there was something interesting there it's long gone.

Kami must go to her husband/boyfriend and RLC bring another girl. If not, this appartment become borring like 90% of RLC appartments. THX KAMI for make us love u but... SHOW MUST GO ON !  :'(

Waiting for your swearing ! :) :) :)

What about Nora and Kristy leaving and Kami's husband/boyfriend moving in?

Kami must go to her husband/boyfriend and RLC bring another girl. If not, this appartment become borring like 90% of RLC appartments. THX KAMI for make us love u but... SHOW MUST GO ON !  :'(

Waiting for your swearing ! :) :) :)

What about Nora and Kristy leaving and Kami's husband/boyfriend moving in?

100% agree!  ;)

Ok thanks, but what is wrong with her in bed at 9:30pm not going out with KristY ?  Is she still sick ?

No,she's reading your comments on CamCaps.Said they're boring. BY THE WAY, WATCH KRISTY.I DON'T TRUST HER. Now I'm going to eat dinner and watch St.Louis Cardinals baseball game on TV.  BYE.

Ok thanks, but what is wrong with her in bed at 9:30pm not going out with KristY ?  Is she still sick ?

No,she's reading your comments on CamCaps.Said they're boring. BY THE WAY, WATCH KRISTY.I DON'T TRUST HER. Now I'm going to eat dinner and watch St.Louis Cardinals baseball game on TV.  BYE.

Good, now maybe I can get an answer.

Does anyone knows what the argument between Nora and Kamila was about, I missed it.  Hope they patch it up before Kamila leaves

Yes - now that HE is gone I will answer you.  Earlier today while kamila was eating Nora and her were talking and Nora seemed to be expressing something in a tone that sounded sad or disappointed but not mad. Kamila seemed to answer somewhat terse but not yelling or even arguing.  Now since I do not understand the language this is my best guess.

Kamila seemed somewhat distant to both Nora and Kristy today but Nora and Kristy seemed fine with each other.  And Kristy and Kamila when laughing soon after but still more distant than the past couple of days.

Maybe Kamila has a bug up her butt.  Who knows.  But to answer your question it did not seem like a big deal to either Nora or Kamila.

Does anyone knows what the argument between Nora and Kamila was about, I missed it.  Hope they patch it up before Kamila leaves

Yes - now that HE is gone I will answer you.  Earlier today while kamila was eating Nora and her were talking and Nora seemed to be expressing something in a tone that sounded sad or disappointed but not mad. Kamila seemed to answer somewhat terse but not yelling or even arguing.  Now since I do not understand the language this is my best guess.

Kamila seemed somewhat distant to both Nora and Kristy today but Nora and Kristy seemed fine with each other.  And Kristy and Kamila when laughing soon after but still more distant than the past couple of days.

Maybe Kamila has a bug up her butt.  Who knows.  But to answer your question it did not seem like a big deal to either Nora or Kamila.

LOL we know Kamila has a bug up her butt!!!