was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

My opinion,it will never happen.I believe Kamila has boyfriend or husband in Russia.

Possible, I guess - but then what is she doing in SPAIN ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D And don't give me this

stuff about modeling jobs, please !

I got info about her being a model from CamCaps.

I have to voice out my thoughts:  I'm affraid Kristy is not sincere and only want Kamila for her body (as a trophy)  After she gets what she has fought for for so many days, she will drop Kamila like an old bag of potato chips.  There I said it.  Maybe I'm wrong but when somebody keeps on like she does, it doesn't look sincere.  She doesn't respect Kamila, she wants her prize.

I have to voice out my thoughts:  I'm affraid Kristy is not sincere and only want Kamila for her body (as a trophy)  After she gets what she has fought for for so many days, she will drop Kamila like an old bag of potato chips.  There I said it.  Maybe I'm wrong but when somebody keeps on like she does, it doesn't look sincere.  She doesn't respect Kamila, she wants her prize.

You are so right, she doesn't look sincere. Maybe some additional acting lessons would help. Although maybe it's Kamila not playing her part right. Could be one of them has the script wrong. That's the trouble going live, no chance for a retake.

You could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

So hopefully things will change. Or their relationship becomes more mutual and less forced or they just act normal as good friends without the 'scripted' behaviour.

But once again, what do we really know? We can only speculate and give our opinions. :)

You could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

So hopefully things will change. Or their relationship becomes more mutual and less forced or they just act normal as good friends without the 'scripted' behaviour.

But once again, what do we really know? We can only speculate and give our opinions. :)

Here's a thought, maybe we could contact RLC and ask them to change the storyline, seeing as so many cc members are becoming stressed over the current plot.

Here's a thought, maybe we could contact RLC and ask them to change the storyline, seeing as so many cc members are becoming stressed over the current plot.

Can't you just lean over and ask your boss to change the plot?