was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I know that people like to see the overt sex, but I have to say that the petting and possible prelude to seduction was the sexiest thing I have seen on here so far.

I agree exactly with this.  I watched the sexy buildup of petting on the couch for a long time, where Kristy eventually got topless while just wearing small panties, and Kamila was massaging and petting her, and things got hotter and hotter. Then they both got up and went out of sight of the living room camera (on a balcony?).  I waited for 10 or 15 minutes more but then had to leave for dinner.  I was guessing that if they were going to have an increased level of lesbian sex, they were going to do it out of sight of the camera.  Too bad, because they ought to do in view of the RLC cameras whatever they are going to do.  Off limits should just be the toilet and some closets. Anyway, I found it more sexual than watching RLC couples fucking.

I know that people like to see the overt sex, but I have to say that the petting and possible prelude to seduction was the sexiest thing I have seen on here so far.

I agree exactly with this.  I watched the sexy buildup of petting on the couch for a long time, where Kristy eventually got topless while just wearing small panties, and Kamila was massaging and petting her, and things got hotter and hotter. Then they both got up and went out of sight of the living room camera (on a balcony?).  I waited for 10 or 15 minutes more but then had to leave for dinner.  I was guessing that if they were going to have an increased level of lesbian sex, they were going to do it out of sight of the camera.  Too bad, because they ought to do in view of the RLC cameras whatever they are going to do.  Off limits should just be the toilet and some closets. Anyway, I found it more sexual than watching RLC couples fucking.

You will never see any lesbian sex in this apartment!  So if that is what your hoping to see, you might as well start watching Nina&Kira or Carina&Sabrina!

I also found it extremely erotic and loved it. The night before was pretty good too.

I'll probably get accused of defending the girls again for saying this, but I think they might have gone out to the balcony for a smoke or something. I've seen the girls do that before. In any event, they must have left the door slightly ajar or maybe they just had the mics volume up because I heard them talking the whole time they were out there. I just couldn't make out the words clearly (my Russian is poor - I'm just learning from a friend). But, I'd be willing to bet that I could pick Kamila's voice out of a crowd and it was her voice I heard as one part of the conversation.

And, for those who think I am just defending the girls, let me state right now that I would love to see them take their relationship to the next step. I was hoping things would continue when they went up to bed. But, they didn't.

You will never see any lesbian sex in this apartment!  So if that is what your hoping to see, you might as well start watching Nina&Kira or Carina&Sabrina!

My favorites are Kamila and Kristy no matter what they do or don't do, and I don't care if they are lesbian or not.  I am not interested in any other apartment besides this one and the Leora/Paul apartment.

My favorites are Kamila and Kristy no matter what they do or don't do, and I don't care if they are lesbian or not.  I am not interested in any other apartment besides this one and the Leora/Paul apartment.

I think you have excellent taste in women.  ;D

Kami, Nora and the guest girl just got up and went out on the balcony.  Before leaving Kami bent over and gave Krista a quick kiss on the lips...

Krista was wiping it off with back of her hand  ;)

picture kiss kamila kristi ?