was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

kamila is a photo model who travel the world, who was elected Miss, which made shooting sexy, hot photos getaway, or completely covered with milk, really sexy !!!! I actually think kamila is a good person, with a simple and lovable personality, she is naturally beautiful !!!! but that's not a little girl who needs protection, it is perfectly self !!!! ;) ;)

I have the same problem - my only source of information is watching RLC, not even listening as I do not understand Russian. It´s amazing that you guys get so much information of these girls, you could be successful private detectives. I would be happy to see pictures of Kamila modeling, and those pictures where she is covered with milk. Please share the links you have (or is it that you don´t have any, outside of your imagination?)

I now understand why I've been so taken by Kamila.I now realize she reminds me of Martye,a girl I knew in the 1970s.Even her full name was magical to me,Martha Marie Maguire.When we met I was 26 yrs old and she was 18 yrs old.Both she and her brother were adopted at birth by an older Irish-American couple.Martye's body was no where close to Kamila's, but her emotions and inner beauty were similar.Martye also had a very pretty face.Even this many years later I feel sad when I think about Martye,wondering if I had done some things differently that we would be together today.I even had a tear in my eye while I was typing this.