was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Personally,I'm beginning to believe Kami is a virgin who is waiting for the perfect man.If that's true, I praise her for standing by her convictions.

Possibly, but I believe Kami is more comfortable with a Lez friend or her bottle . If anything she may

swing both ways, although we have seen her show no interest in men, even with the choice of movies she watches on her computer . But then, as I have said before as have many others, we are watching a soap

opera designed purely to entertain us and grab more viewership for RLC. She plays the part of a shy, young beauty desired by both men and women, yet surrenders to neither...........what a show !

She should have an Oscar for an superb performance,BRAVO  AUTHOR !!

Kami,if you want to learn more about becoming a psychotherapist I suggest you read either "The Anatomy of Mental Illness" or "The Primal Scream" both written by Arthur Janov.You are a good listener,that's an essential quality for becoming a primal therapist.

Are you a psychotherapist? What's your view on Nora?

No,I've taken a number of Psychology courses.I do have first hand knowledge of Primal Therapy since I spent from March,1978 thru August,1979 as a patient at The Primal Institute in Los Angeles,Ca.I had some problems when I returned from the Vietnam War in April,1970.I got into using drugs and other personal problems.The1978 movie "Coming Home"starring Jane Fonda did a pretty good job of depicting the problems faced by Vietnam vets when they returned home.As for Nora, from a primal perspective the only one who knows what is bothering Nora is Nora.A therapist can help someone feel what is bothering them,but only the patient knows his/her own truth.

Actually I was lucky.I was trained to be a canoneer,but when I got to Vietnam the artillery unit I was assigned to had a shortage of operators for the counter rocket and mortar radar section,so I was put on OJT as a radar operator.I didn't get shot at that many times and luckily I was never put in a situation where I had to kill someone.It was just living in the constant fear of death for a whole year that wore on me.We slept in sandbagged bunkers and at night there was always the fear of taking a direct hit from a rocket.The bunkers could withstand mortars but a hit by a rocket was almost sure death.Also,I had convinced myself that I wasn't coming back when I boarded the plane taking us to the war.My mother was a very emotional person so I couldn't even hug her good-bye when I left because I knew that if I did both of us would have been on the floor of the airport terminal holding each other and crying.So I left without even hugging her thinking that that was the last time I would ever see her.What really bothered me and other vets when we got back was that we were expected to resume our lives as if nothing had happened to us for a whole year.One day you're in the middle of the Vietnam War and a couple days later you were back in America and expected to behave as if you had not even been there.People who opposed the war hated us and people who supported the war didn't care about what happened to us after we came back.