was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

JasonDonovan said: (About Kami see post above) fortunatly she will make her own choices and we don't have any influence

My reply:  Only if they do not read Camcaps-posts on here cannot help but influence their behavior, thoughts or actions.

JasonDonovan said: (About Kami see post above) fortunatly she will make her own choices and we don't have any influence

My reply:  Only if they do not read Camcaps-posts on here cannot help but influence their behavior, thoughts or actions.

lol.

and they don't, why should they?  ;D

As much as I love Kamila and I think Kristy is awesome, it would not hurt my feelings in the least if they were gone and some new girls took their place!  I mean all I have seen from CC pics and members comments is how they are so great together and watching them makes me smile, but seriously, either shit or get off the pot for crying out loud!

It is very apparent that Kamila & Kristy are very very very good friends but for those of you that are expecting something more than their senseless caring on, you are living in the ultimate fantasy world!  Would I like to see pics of something more between them, of course I would, who wouldn't!!  But the fact of the matter is it's never going to happen!  They spend enough time away from the apartment to carry on any kind of love making they want if that's what they want to do!!

Bring on some new girls so at least there will be something new and exciting for a while.

I'm sorry that this is another negative post but that is what RLC has become!  There is not one single apartment worth watching anymore, not one!!

DFCCAP, YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED, ACCEPT IT ALREADY!! REMIND ME PLEASE, WHICH MEMBER WAS IT THAT SAID TWO DAYS AGO "HE'S FUCKING DONE WITH RLC, AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ON CAMCAPS EITHER"??

You all take care, I'm going to quit watching RLC at least until they get some new kids on the block.  I probably won't be around CC much at all either.  Y'all have a good one and good luck to you all!!!

Yet he is still here

::)

As much as I love Kamila and I think Kristy is awesome, it would not hurt my feelings in the least if they were gone and some new girls took their place!  I mean all I have seen from CC pics and members comments is how they are so great together and watching them makes me smile, but seriously, either shit or get off the pot for crying out loud!

It is very apparent that Kamila & Kristy are very very very good friends but for those of you that are expecting something more than their senseless caring on, you are living in the ultimate fantasy world!  Would I like to see pics of something more between them, of course I would, who wouldn't!!  But the fact of the matter is it's never going to happen!  They spend enough time away from the apartment to carry on any kind of love making they want if that's what they want to do!!

Bring on some new girls so at least there will be something new and exciting for a while.

I'm sorry that this is another negative post but that is what RLC has become!  There is not one single apartment worth watching anymore, not one!!

DFCCAP, YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED, ACCEPT IT ALREADY!! REMIND ME PLEASE, WHICH MEMBER WAS IT THAT SAID TWO DAYS AGO "HE'S FUCKING DONE WITH RLC, AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ON CAMCAPS EITHER"??

You all take care, I'm going to quit watching RLC at least until they get some new kids on the block.  I probably won't be around CC much at all either.  Y'all have a good one and good luck to you all!!!

Yet he is still here

I haven't looked at RLC since I said what I said!  I said I was going to check in on CC from time to time, if that is ok with you!!

Yet he is still here

I haven't looked at RLC since I said what I said!  I said I was going to check in on CC from time to time, if that is ok with you!!

You've missed some beautiful eye candy.

Yet he is still here

You've missed some beautiful eye candy.

Yes they are beautiful!  I'm just ready for new life form :)

Yes they are beautiful!  I'm just ready for new life form :)

Yes sir, that beautiful life form between their legs!!

I wish all you paying members good luck with that!!

Hope so, because if it happens, you will be lucky enough to see the pics-complements of the paying members!!!