was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Who still cares if she masturbates or not anymore? It was hot the first couple of times but she does it everytime under the cover and makes sure not to show anything. The whole routine has gotten boring and repetitive.

It's almost like she is pleasuring HERSELF..

Wow really? Is that what masturbation is? I had no idea. Thank you for informing me. Because every time I saw a naked woman and got an erection, I had no idea what to do. But because of your vast knowledge and your willingness to share your knowledge, you have made my life better for it.

I don't care what she's doing to herself. I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about CC members that get excited whenever she does it when you never see anything worth getting excited about.

I am glad my information could help you with your issues although getting an erection EVERY time you see a naked woman...I think you can use some more help, professional help probably.

And for someone who doesn't care what kamila does you sure do comment a lot in this thread about...ah yes, kamila.

And for someone who doesn't care what kamila does you sure do comment a lot in this thread about...ah yes, kamila.

Is that right? Because I just checked my post history and have only 5 out of the last 50 posts I have made total were in this thread and about 10 in the last 100 posts were in this thread, and they were mainly responding to what others have said and not about Kamila herself. So please get it together and stop making things up like Loner-69.

Is that right? Because I just checked my post history and have only 5 out of the last 50 posts I have made total were in this thread and about 10 in the last 100 posts were in this thread, and they were mainly responding to what others have said and not about Kamila herself. So please get it together and stop making things up like Loner-69.

I don't make things up.I just speculate based upon known facts or what other people have put forward as fact.And I still have no idea what you meant by"mental masturbation".I understand mental arousal,but not mental masturbation. 

You keep coming back to this thread, that's the point, I am not going to count posts, I'll leave that to you LOL.

Instead of complaining how bored you are watching kamiila masturbate (in this thread) why not just stay away?  Do you think anyone is interested in your boredom?

You keep coming back to this thread, that's the point, I am not going to count posts, I'll leave that to you LOL.

Instead of complaining how bored you are watching kamiila masturbate (in this thread) why not just stay away?  Do you think anyone is interested in your boredom?

I know that I'll get jumped on for "coming to Kamila's defense" again. But, I really wish that some of the posters who constantly gripe about Kamila and Kristy not going farther would acknowledge the fact that we have another 8 or more apartments that have nothing of interest going on 90% of the time. Why don't we replace some of those tenants instead of constantly screaming to get rid of girls that are actually bringing pleasure to some of us?

The only explanation I can come up with is that the hate for Nora and the disappointment and anger in K&K not showing more is really the reason for the constant request for getting rid of the girls. I just find that ridiculously childish. Sorry, guys. But, I do.

That actually isn't the point because 1st you say I comment a lot in this thread and I proved to you that I don't. Then you said I mainly talk about Kamila and I proved to you that I don't. So again I say make sure you know what you are talking about before make comments about people.

And to be quite frank, I do not care if anyone is interested in my boredom or not but I wasn't even commenting nor complaining about how bored I was or anything. Yes I find her masturbation repetitive. So fucking what? This is a forum and I simply made a post asking a question to the members. People are free to answer it or ignore it. But I will continue to make whatever posts I want.

I know that I'll get jumped on for "coming to Kamila's defense" again. But, I really wish that some of the posters who constantly gripe about Kamila and Kristy not going farther would acknowledge the fact that we have another 8 or more apartments that have nothing of interest going on 90% of the time. Why don't we replace some of those tenants instead of constantly screaming to get rid of girls that are actually bringing pleasure to some of us?

The only explanation I can come up with is that the hate for Nora and the disappointment and anger in K&K not showing more is really the reason for the constant request for getting rid of the girls. I just find that ridiculously childish. Sorry, guys. But, I do.

I do not know if this was meant for me or not but in case it is not I apologize now. But I have never once complained that Kristy/Kamila should go further nor have expressed feelings about getting rid of them. If you believe this is my opinion then you are mistaken.

I do not know if this was meant for me or not but in case it is not I apologize now. But I have never once complained that Kristy/Kamila should go further nor have expressed feelings about getting rid of them. If you believe this is my opinion then you are mistaken.

I am one of the ones he is referring to and that's ok.  I no longer watch any of the RLC apartments because I can only watch the free cams and for that in my own selfishness I would like to see Kamila and Kristy replaced.  This is in part due to a promise I made myself not to watch RLC free cams until they were gone, but to monitor CC for when that time comes.  I like Kamila allot and Kristy grows on you like a tick on a hound dog!!  I know these two beautiful girls bring several people on CC allot of pleasure but for me it's the same old song and dance day after day.  It starts with them sleeping late usually, followed by a quick breakfast most of the time, then all day outside the apartment, then the same ole teasing day after day and that is if they didn't go out at night and spend all night doing who knows what!  It's mainly me that has expressed my desire for them to leave.  Sorry all, just how I feel about it.

I really like Kamila because she is beautiful--the best looking face on all of RLC--and she seems really nice.  I find the interaction between Kamila and Kristy to be very interesting and sometimes very sexy, whether anything happens or not.  I don't see anyone interesting to me in any of the other apartments, except that Leora has maybe the best body of all in RLC, and whether the best or not, she is sexy.  However, that apartment is mostly boring.  I suppose we don't have a lot longer with Kamila and Kristy, who must be in their second month, and they seem to have less and less interaction with Nora.  When they go, some of us--and probably a lot of us--will miss them a lot.

I confess that I have not been reading any of the forums about the other RLC apartments for a long time.  So I really don't know if any of them are popular or not.  I suppose there must be enough viewers for RLC to keep those apartments open with their present occupants, but it's hard for me to see why.  So I may be leaving RLC for a while after Kamila leaves.

No, this was not meant for you. I actually don't remember you saying anything about them.

There are a group of posters who almost always complain about the girls in this house and say they will quit as members because of this house. I just find that ridiculous when you have all those other apartments that don't provide anything that those posters say is needed for the Barcelona apartment to remain open. Why doesn't the lack of action in the other apartments not make them mad enough to want to quit? I have no idea.

Oh, and apology accepted but not necessary.  ;D