B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

9 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I see it that way, too. RLC is in decline and would need a complete reorganization. In its current form, the site will not survive much longer.

I am surprised this site is still alive

you need to be seriously addicted for be a pay member these days

if the site close the door tomorrow that would be the logic with what they have to offer during the past weeks and months

we reached the limit in my opinion of this "reallife" concept

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, switch said:

you need to be seriously addicted for be a pay member these days on this site

maybe the people who come here to complain while they are not a member are addicted

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe the people who come here to complain while they are not a member are addicted

Wow there's logic for you.  My sub was over 4 months ago and while I have missed the old RLC...this new rubbish that RLC is tricking people into subbing for...not missing it at all ...but whatever...lol

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, switch said:

you need to be seriously addicted for be a pay member these days

if the site close the door tomorrow that would be the logic with what they have to offer during the past weeks and months

we reached the limit in my opinion of this "reallife" concept

LOL if someone is seriously addicted they would not be here. Unfortunately I signed up for a year last Christmas, instead of previously month to month…..obviously alcohol was involved in that stupid decision.  🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There might be some truth to this, but at the same time nothing RLC does will ever satisfy everyone, especially if you go by what is posted on CC. 

If any of the single girls here bring any guys over to party, the jealous and possessive CC members with the inferiority complex will cry about it. If the girls don't bring anyone over, then we get the stale product we have now that nobody is satisfied with. Karma, Madison and Marilyn bring their bf's over and nobody is interested in that. None of them have exciting parties like they used to years and years ago. Nobody watches or really cares about the regular couples RLC has now, but if they were to bring in swingers or more adventurous couples, people would complain that RLC is turning into VV. RLC can't win for losing.

And that's not even mentioning the really scummy and nasty people on this forum that will spew hate and complain about every single thing they can regardless of what is going on. Let's be honest, if you was one of the tenants and constantly reading nasty shit about you, how motivated would you be to want to do anything you wanted?

If any of the single girls here bring any guys over to party, the jealous and possessive CC members with the inferiority complex will cry about it. Makes a statement condeming the opinion of other RLC members.

If the girls don't bring anyone over, then we get the stale product we have now that nobody is satisfied with.  Followed by... his opinion of what should be on RLC...lol.

RLC was just fine when nobody (or very few) visited and the resulting parties were epic.

PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY...NO GUYS TO FUCK THINGS UP!!!!! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

LOL if someone is seriously addicted they would not be here. Unfortunately I signed up for a year last Christmas, instead of previously month to month…..obviously alcohol was involved in that stupid decision.  🤣

I did the year deal in January. My logic was that " it couldn't get any worse ". Wow...was I wrong. I have since canceled so that mistake won't be repeated. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

I think Medusa found an infestation in the kitchen dry foods.  Starts about 22:45.  I'll blame it on the cat.🤪🙃

Likely all the vermin crept through the woodwork and down the walls of Sara's room since mutation was no longer possible into the kitchen to keep mutating.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1