new couple - Suzan - Hector

It seems like they're in Czech Republic, there's a Czech "LIDL" flyer lying on the table. It's this one:

http://www.lidl.cz/cs/akcni_nabidka.htm

The guys just left the appartment, but I couldn't hear a word of what they said to each other, they just muttered the words to themselves and there was music from laptop playing over it. However, I think if they spoke Czech, I would've at least recognized the sound of it (I'm Slovak, so Czech is like my second mother tongue). They might be Bulgarian, as someone suggested.

Sexy time now in the bedroom.

-Edit    Another three minute quickie on his part, was going down on her under the blankets for a little while before.

it was quick but good. Suzan enjoyed the fucking session especially the preliminary when he was fingering/licking her under the cover and without the cover at the end. I saw the entire beautiful body of Suzan. It's enough for me.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎12 at 4:24 PM, havingablast said:

He is getting physical with her and taken her phone from her. He is purely an oxygen thief and I hope he falls in front of a bus.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

She's like a cobra winding up before she strikes in these pictures. Guess the guy deserves it after having all his mates around all night, seemingly every night.

His behavior has been very selfish and immature. I don't blame her for exploding. That kind of treatment to your wife is going to destroy just about any relationship. He should always put her first, but he should also be able to spend time with his male friends, too. Just not near as much as he has been doing.