new couple - Suzan - Hector

When the four boys went out last night, they left Suzan alone at home. Depending upon her personality type, she may be okay with that. If she is an introvert, she may like the time alone with herself. If she's more of an extrovert, she will feel neglected and isolated. I'm guessing that she's somewhat introverted.

The boys will probably spend the day sleeping while Suzan cleans up after their mess. I feel sorry for her. Hector seems to do whatever he pleases with his buddies, and they appear to be taking advantage of Suzan's good nature.

WTF was Hector grabbing the guys nuts for, that's how the rough housing started. I thought they were going to circle jerk next lol........and please where's  Suzan haven't seen her at all!!!

I think this couple will not last long !!! hector was armed with a long knife and a pair of scissors, and walked around the apartment looking everywhere, even in closets !!! he looks into and out constantly san with his knife !!! not quiet the guy !!!

I think this couple will not last long !!! hector was armed with a long knife and a pair of scissors, and walked around the apartment looking everywhere, even in closets !!! he looks into and out constantly san with his knife !!! not quiet the guy !!!

I am not sure what he is doing... He locked few doors using this long knife and packed a small bag... This guy is quite weird and scary...

Maybe he'll chop off his fingers. Then he won't have to worry about chewing them any more.

His elevator certainly doesn't reach the top floor.  What Suzan sees in this guy is beyond me.

I noticed she pretty much always gets what she wants from him, he likes to sleep (over 12hrs) and she leaves each morning around noon, one day she asked him to get up and help with breakfast. He got all grumpy but got up and helped. They also lock bedroom door for the night which I find weird.  :o