Under Maintenance

they should just close this apt.until they can get the cams working well so they wont keep going under maintenance every day.this is pathetic every other apt.they work well and this apt.needs maintenance.not complaining just stating facts.

Maybe they are adjusting the cams in Milana's room to work with the candle she lights every night and it freezes up the cams. Would be too easy to have her move the candle.

they should just close this apt.until they can get the cams working well so they wont keep going under maintenance every day.this is pathetic every other apt.they work well and this apt.needs maintenance.not complaining just stating facts.

Here is the deal, we all know that Milana's bed is broke and needs fixing.  I'm sure that is why they went under maintenance which is no excuse!!  I've seen the maintenance people in other apartments performing maintenance tasks and the apartments do not go under maintenance!!  It's just this apartment that does it and that leads me to believe that Nora is higher in the ranks of RLC than one might think!  Is it bullshit that this keeps happening, certainly it is!!  I don't have anymore room to complain as I no longer pay to be screwed by them!  But, if I was you all I would be sending letter after letter with my disapproval!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know when cams 1 & 2 stopped working for them?

8:40 am E.S.T.

Cams just came back online.

I was wanting to know when they stopped working on their time

Add 6 hours to EST. Coco was in bed napping and Milly was on the couch watching tv and playing with her phone. Neither "unplugged" the upstairs cameras,  ;)