Under Maintenance

este apt.no vale nada a mi no me importa.nunca volvera a ser iqual que antes.

Bueno puede cambiar si a estas 2 les dan una patada en el culo y las ponen en la calle, una que se vaya con el gusano de Kiko y la otra ya puede comerse todas las pollas de Barcelona fuera porque dentro del apartamento se a estado riendo de todos nosotros.Fuera las 2.

I hate this maintenance bullshit with a passion!  There is absolutely no reason for RLC to go into maintenance mode if it is to move a new girl into the apartment.  Totally rediculous!

I'm glad my subscription is almost up, and I will need all of you wonderful RLC subscribers/members to keep CC up to date so that maybe one day, judging from you all I might sign up again.  I will continue to read CC posts and probably respond to some of your post's. Take it easy all you RLC members, and you CC members...I'll be around to stir the pot from time to time!!

ya yo deje de ver rlc solo vengo aqui para saber lo que sucede en los apartamentos yo me paso viendo la masion du sexo que es mejor.

;) ;) No tardare en seguir tus pasos, por cierto yo veo chaturbate y hay no estan todo el dia con el movil ni se esconden de las camaras como alguna zorr...... que yo me se

ya yo deje de ver rlc solo vengo aqui para saber lo que sucede en los apartamentos yo me paso viendo la masion du sexo que es mejor.

;) ;) No tardare en seguir tus pasos, por cierto yo veo chaturbate y hay no estan todo el dia con el movil ni se esconden de las camaras como alguna zorr...... que yo me se

The only problem with Chaturbate and other sites like it is that it's very difficult to find a girl who is not constantly asking for tokens. I'd rather they just charge you to see a particular girl and then the girls might be able to actually, you know, chat.  ;D

BTW, if you've never seen her on there, look for MillieMartins. She is gorgeous!

The only problem with Chaturbate and other sites like it is that it's very difficult to find a girl is not constantly asking for tokens. I'd rather they just charge you to see a particular girl and then the girls might be able to actually, you know, chat.  ;D

BTW, if you've never seen her on there, look for MillieMartins. She is gorgeous!

:) :)La buscare, gracias y es cierto a menudo para que una chica se mantenga tiempo en la camara es dificil de conseguir

The only problem with Chaturbate and other sites like it is that it's very difficult to find a girl is not constantly asking for tokens. I'd rather they just charge you to see a particular girl and then the girls might be able to actually, you know, chat.  ;D

:) :)La buscare, gracias y es cierto a menudo para que una chica se mantenga tiempo en la camara es dificil de conseguir

Yea, I understand why they have to do it. But, I can dream, can't I?  ;D

Well after it came back on all  I c Nora and totally Killed the vibe as always I bet she owns the apartment and rlc pays her to use their cams and she gets the girls to pay for  room and bored . And I feel that is y she is  that way . The girls only pay for a short stay. How would want to stay longer with a person like Nora for a long term? Not me!!!!!

I'm not sure we were watching the same scene. I just saw Rita on her phone like she does all the time.

Rita is much more on the phone than Nora.

>:( >:( >:( >:(  Ole ole ole que cojones mas gordos tienen estos ESTAFADORES DE RLC.Otra vez en mantenimiento.Es esto una estafa en toda regla o no? Se rien de nosotros estos hijos de la gran puta

This under maintenance shit is for the birds and is getting old real damn quick!  This is real life cam isn't it?  If a new girl comes to the apartment, then we as paid members to RLC ought to get to watch her move in!!  RLC, ENOUGH WITH THE UNDER MAINTENANCE BULLSHIT!!!!