Under Maintenance

Frankly, I find rlc cut early !!! looking quietly milana, coconut and kamila say goodbye until the taxi, and cut ca !!! I thought the service was for the supply and installation of new tenants !!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? :(

Looks like RLC does not want to show Milana and CoCo give the finger to Nora and her worm Kiko !!!

Frankly, I find rlc cut early !!! looking quietly milana, coconut and kamila say goodbye until the taxi, and cut ca !!! I thought the service was for the supply and installation of new tenants !!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? :(

Just proves my point more and more that RLC doesn't give a flying fuck about any of the paying members to their site.  There is no loyalty for any of you and please don't think there ever will be!

So the real question is, how long will the apartment be under maintenance?

Let me explain how long the apartment will be under maintenance for you all:

The departure of Milana and Coco is the first departure I personally haven't seen. Was asleep for that so I don't have a time.

The new arrival!

Step one.  There is a knock on the door of new arrival. If Kiko or Nora answers the door add + 1 hour.  If Kamila answers the door add + 1 minute.

Step two.  Read the laws of RLC to new arrival, add + 2 hours!

Step three.  Drink two bottles of wine, add + 3 hours!

Step four.  Carry bags up stairs.  If carried by Kiko, add + 1 hour!!!  If carried by Nora, add + 30 minutes.  If carried by new arrival or Kamila, add + 2 minutes.

Step five.  Start to unpack luggage, add + 1 hour.

Final step.  Fix hair and makeup, add + 1 hour.

Total hours under maintenance = 8 hours!!!!!!!

The moral to this story is, go and take your loved ones out for dinner and a movie and if your lucky the apartment will not be under maintenance when you get back!!

The departure of Milana and Coco is the first departure I personally haven't seen. Was asleep for that so I don't have a time.

The new arrival!

Step one.  There is a knock on the door of new arrival. If Kiko or Nora answers the door add + 1 hour.  If Kamila answers the door add + 1 minute.

Step four.  Carry bags up stairs.  If carried by Kiko, add + 1 hour!!!  If carried by Nora, add + 30 minutes.  If carried by new arrival or Kamila, add + 2 minutes.

The moral to this story is, go and take your loved ones out for dinner and a movie and if your lucky the apartment will not be under maintenance when you get back!!

tout cela en espérant que les nouvelles participantes sont déjà là!!!!

all this in the hope that new participants are already there !!!! ;)

You forgot a step.

Add 1 hour for showing the new flat mate where the cameras are and how to hide from them!!!

You're right, but actually I forgot 2 steps then, the first one is the one you mentioned and the second one was changing the name to the apartment which could take up to 12 hours!  So the bottom line is we are all screwed for what could be up to 9 hours.  They can change the name on the apartment any time!

The new arrival!

You're exactly right, almost every time when a new tenent has come, maintenance has lasted for about 8 hours. It was a new thing, why it has taken so long, but now I understand it.

Step three, can probably be divided into two parts:

- open 2 bottles of wine 2:30 hours

- drink the wine 0:30 hours

The new arrival!

You're exactly right, almost every time when a new tenent has come, maintenance has lasted for about 8 hours. It was a new thing, why it has taken so long, but now I understand it.

Step three, can probably be divided into two parts:

- open 2 bottles of wine 2:30 hours

- drink the wine 0:30 hours

Yep, just another scam of RLC.  We all know there is NO reason to put the apartment in maintenance in the first place!  There will be some people that say it's to show the new tenants where the cameras are so they can hide from them, and to read the rules, all of which can be done way before hand but the employees of RLC (Nora&Kiko) would rather stay out and party until wee hours of the morning and sleep all day instead of taking care of business!!  The biggest joke on the internet is the management of RLC!!

Don't you guys that are paying for this service believe that the length of time this apartment has been under maintenance is ridiculous?  I mean we can watch them drink wine, and unpack their things, we've done it before.  I would be sending some emails stating my disgust with the length of time it takes Kiko to carry a couple of suitcases up the stairs and make Kiko pay for the EMT that had to stand by why he did it :)

Don't you guys that are paying for this service believe that the length of time this apartment has been under maintenance is ridiculous?  I mean we can watch them drink wine, and unpack their things, we've done it before.  I would be sending some emails stating my disgust with the length of time it takes Kiko to carry a couple of suitcases up the stairs and make Kiko pay for the EMT that had to stand by why he did it :)

No one is home now anyway. It will be 30-45 minutes and someone will be home to flip the switch.

No one is home now anyway. It will be 30-45 minutes and someone will be home to flip the switch.

And just how would you know that??  The only way you could know something like that would be due to affiliation with RLC!  Are you affiliated with RLC??

And just how would you know that??  The only way you could know something like that would be due to affiliation with RLC!  Are you affiliated with RLC??

c'est le voisin d'en face!!!! ;D ;D ;D