Under Maintenance

Don't you guys that are paying for this service believe that the length of time this apartment has been under maintenance is ridiculous?  I mean we can watch them drink wine, and unpack their things, we've done it before.  I would be sending some emails stating my disgust with the length of time it takes Kiko to carry a couple of suitcases up the stairs and make Kiko pay for the EMT that had to stand by why he did it :)

No one is home now anyway. It will be 30-45 minutes and someone will be home to flip the switch.

And just how would you know that??  The only way you could know something like that would be due to affiliation with RLC!  Are you affiliated with RLC??

I will never confirm or deny any affiliation with RLC.  ;)

Don't you guys that are paying for this service believe that the length of time this apartment has been under maintenance is ridiculous?  I mean we can watch them drink wine, and unpack their things, we've done it before.  I would be sending some emails stating my disgust with the length of time it takes Kiko to carry a couple of suitcases up the stairs and make Kiko pay for the EMT that had to stand by why he did it :)

No one is home now anyway. It will be 30-45 minutes and someone will be home to flip the switch.

And just how would you know that??  The only way you could know something like that would be due to affiliation with RLC!  Are you affiliated with RLC??

I will never confirm or deny any affiliation with RLC.  ;)

Kiko you are unmasked !!!!! :D :D :D

They updated the names, [under maintenance] Nora, Kamila and Kristy - New!

Let the betting begin on how long it will take for someone to call her a whore or an angel once she makes an appearance.  ;D

She is there, and while i can't call her an angel because i have no clue as to her personality/who she is, but she is quite pretty imo

dfcap, you're the only one that complains about maintenance anymore. Can't u see that? What the hell man, are u retarded? Fucking let go already, no one here gives a shit what u think about this. And sorry but I have to spoil your little time-table.(damn, u really have unlimited free time on your hands!) Maintenance doesn't start at the "knock on door". It starts after the old tenant leaves way before the new girl arrives. It starts with Nora cleaning and prepping the room. Man, this was said like a hundred times already!! And another thing that slipped your tiny mind, whenever the bigger bedroom empties first, the girl from the smaller bedroom moves there. And that's during maintenance too. So pleeeeeeeease, shut the fuck up about this already.

Oh, and right before I wrote this, I watched Kristy unpack her sexy bras and panties.(that's on the subject of unpacking)

dfcap, you're the only one that complains about maintenance anymore. Can't u see that? What the hell man, are u retarded? Fucking let go already, no one here gives a shit what u think about this. And sorry but I have to spoil your little time-table.(damn, u really have unlimited free time on your hands!) Maintenance doesn't start at the "knock on door". It starts after the old tenant leaves way before the new girl arrives. It starts with Nora cleaning and prepping the room. Man, this was said like a hundred times already!! And another thing that slipped your tiny mind, whenever the bigger bedroom empties first, the girl from the smaller bedroom moves there. And that's during maintenance too. So pleeeeeeeease, shut the fuck up about this already.

Oh, and right before I wrote this, I watched Kristy unpack her sexy bras and panties.(that's on the subject of unpacking)

Snaky in all due respect, FUCK YOU!  I promise you there are other people that feel the same way but just don't speak up because of assholes like you!

Snaky in all due respect, FUCK YOU!  I promise you there are other people that feel the same way but just don't speak up because of assholes like you!

EXACTLY, my smelly friend! I'm sure there are others. But like you just said, they keep it to themselves, because they understand that it's gonna be a regular life episode as long as this apartment exists. And that there's nothing to be missed while maintenance is going on. You're entitled to your opinion, just fucking keep it to yourself dumbass!

By the time the cams come back up, all the girls will be dressed with smiles on their faces like they new nothing about it!!  You could hear them messing around upstairs on cam 2, and then they decided to take them all down so you couldn't listen in!!  Fucking RLC sucks ass and should be taken off the internet!!!

P.S.  Fuck YOU snaky!!