Under Maintenance

Squirrel notices that two hero/paid members are having a tiff with one another.

No matter. Nora seems to have had such friction with some of the other girls from time to time. It happens.

I expect such things (along with Snaky's latest report ;)  :-X ).

But back on topic, I'm sure our new guest Kristy will be beloved and treated well by CamCaps members. Right guys?  :P

Someone must have gotten fucked, eaten out or masturbated. No other reason for the cams to go down. 

It's a conspiracy Real Life Scam (Fraud).

This is the only apartment that basically goes down for maintenance almost on a daily basis.

Someone must have gotten fucked, eaten out or masturbated. No other reason for the cams to go down. 

It's a conspiracy Real Life Scam (Fraud).

This is the only apartment that basically goes down for maintenance almost on a daily basis.

You are absolutely right StnCld and Nora is behind every bit of it!  They took down for Monika and Kamila, and now they took it down for four girls to have private fun all on the paying members dime!  The paying members should be able to see what ever is going on in that apartment.  If those four want privacy the go to a motel!  Lord knows they can all afford it as much as they have ripped off their subscribers!!!

You guys are hilarious. Just ease up on the meds a little, delusions and anger makes a bad combo.

Btw, the cams went down while they were all sleeping.

Uh by the way, no they didn't!  They were awake and fooling around when the downstairs cams went out.  The upstairs went out first but you could hear them fooling around on cam 2 before they decided to shut them all down!  Know what you are talking about before you make such a comment!

You guys are hilarious. Just ease up on the meds a little, delusions and anger makes a bad combo.

Uh by the way, no they didn't!  They were awake and fooling around when the downstairs cams went out.  The upstairs went out first but you could hear them fooling around on cam 2 before they decided to shut them all

down!  Know what you are talking about before you make such a comment!

I had both bedrooms up and could see them sleeping. After a time I realized they had not moved in a long time and that the cams were frozen. I'm confident I know what I am talking about since I could actually see the rooms in question.

Uh by the way, no they didn't!  They were awake and fooling around when the downstairs cams went out.  The upstairs went out first but you could hear them fooling around on cam 2 before they decided to shut them all

down!  Know what you are talking about before you make such a comment!

I had both bedrooms up and could see them sleeping. After a time I realized they had not moved in a long time and that the cams were frozen. I'm confident I know what I am talking about since I could actually see the rooms in question.

I'm not going to argue with you!  If nobody cares then fuck it!  I am not going to post another comment on this site!

There are only three girls in the apartment, unless someone arrived while the cams were down. They partied downstairs in the evening they went to sleep in their own rooms. At 04:40 Kristy left her room and went to Nora's. I wasn't watching what happened in there but when I switched over two hours later they were asleep.

There are only three girls in the apartment, unless someone arrived while the cams were down. They partied downstairs in the evening they went to sleep in their own rooms. At 04:40 Kristy left her room and went to Nora's. I wasn't watching what happened in there but when I switched over two hours later they were asleep.

Spoon, sorry mate but you are wrong, Kamila and Kristy went to their own beds and Nora came home with another girl who slept in her bed. Sometime during the night Kristy went from her room to the couch in the lounge room. I wasn't around to see who woke up where before the apartment went to maintenance but there were 4 girls under the roof in the early hours of the morning.