Under Maintenance

This apartment is constantly under maintenance because apart from Leora's apartment,this is the most watched and most frequently visited apartment,so their bandwidth is overtaxed and their servers start slowing down,I wish that they would upgrade and get better servers like other sites on the internet that have a high volume of traffic without constant lagging or freezing,it's the weekend and most people are home,so that's probably why there are so many people on RLC at the moment,hurry up and fix the problem RLC because I want to see what might happen today,plus you don't want to piss off dfCcap because you know how much he hates maintenance.

There are a couple of boring ass apartments that you guys can get rid of,so you can free up your servers,just pick three apartments,the three least watched and least interesting  8) 8) 8)

::) ::) ;D ;D

The thing that annoys me is that they like to wait until something worth watching on the "free" cameras is happening, then decide to "fix" the lagging and freezing issues that are happening. There are at least between 6 to 8 hours of any day when the girls are either asleep, not home, or just sitting around staring at their smartphones. Fix the cameras then. Or if they are going to claim "Under Maintnenance" to fix the cameras, then fix the cameras, don't go "Under Maintnenance" for an hour or however long it takes the girls to finish what they don't want us to see for free, bring them back on line, and then the first time someone moves their leg while sitting in a chair, the screen freezes for a minute, then the person "morphs" like the alien from Predator, into a completely different chair. It just sucks.

I'M HERE DFCCAP, AND I WILL BE WATCHING UNTIL THE APARTMENT COMES BACK ON!

LMAOO!! I CAME HERE TOO JUST TO SEE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY,DFCCAP WHERE ARE YOU? ;D ;D ;D

ALL THREE GIRLS WERE ON THE COUCH SO I DON'T SEE HOW THEY COULD HAVE TURNED OFF THE SWITCH. ;D ;D ;D

Well the cams shut down when Nora sat down on the sofa so the only logical explanation would be that she has inserted some kind of dildo/remote control which gives her both pleasure and the control to shut the cams off.. I mean.. What else could it be? Since there us a maintenance they HAVE to be involved in some serious lesbian stuff activities right? :P

(sarcasm off)

I'M HERE DFCCAP, AND I WILL BE WATCHING UNTIL THE APARTMENT COMES BACK ON!

LMAOO!! I CAME HERE TOO JUST TO SEE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY,DFCCAP WHERE ARE YOU? ;D ;D ;D

ALL THREE GIRLS WERE ON THE COUCH SO I DON'T SEE HOW THEY COULD HAVE TURNED OFF THE SWITCH. ;D ;D ;D

Well the cams shut down when Nora sat down on the sofa so the only logical explanation would be that she has inserted some kind of dildo/remote control which gives her both pleasure and the control to shut the cams off.. I mean.. What else could it be? Since there us a maintenance they HAVE to be involved in some serious lesbian stuff activities right? :P

(sarcasm off)

lol. Thanks for the laugh. Great post.  :)