Under Maintenance

Does anybody know when cams 1 & 2 stopped working for them?

8:40 am E.S.T.

Cams just came back online.

I was wanting to know when they stopped working on their time

2:40pm their time.  Was out for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

They didn't stop working for me until 15:39 their time.  I watched CoCo come downstairs in her white nightie and open the front door and went back upstairs with the front door open.  I kept waiting to see if anybody was going to come in but nobody did.  About 30 to 45 seconds later Milana went down stairs in the robe she is wearing now and went to the open front door, stayed there a few seconds and then went back upstairs.  Very shortly after Milana went back upstairs, Kiko comes inside in a hurry and flys upstairs, I hear a few does opening and closing and that's when cams 1&2 finally went out for me.  It was weird!

They didn't stop working for me until 15:39 their time.  I watched CoCo come downstairs in her white nightie and open the front door and went back upstairs with the front door open.  I kept waiting to see if anybody was going to come in but nobody did.  About 30 to 45 seconds later Milana went down stairs in the robe she is wearing now and went to the open front door, stayed there a few seconds and then went back upstairs.  Very shortly after Milana went back upstairs, Kiko comes inside in a hurry and flys upstairs, I hear a few does opening and closing and that's when cams 1&2 finally went out for me.  It was weird!

I made my post at 8:40 my time when it just went under maintenance  and they are 6 hours ahead of my time zone at the moment according to the time on the apartment in the top left corner of the screen. Just seems this apartment is under maintenance every 3 or 4 days. Digital Cameras can't be that hard to operate. Goes out mostly just before something important is about to happen.

I made my post at 8:40 my time when it just went under maintenance  and they are 6 hours ahead of my time zone at the moment according to the time on the apartment in the top left corner of the screen. Just seems this apartment is under maintenance every 3 or 4 days. Digital Cameras can't be that hard to operate. Goes out mostly just before something important is about to happen.

I agree StnCld, and that shouldn't be happening.  I'm not going to say anything else about it, it is just something we are going to have to accept and put up with!

12:25 PM their time apartment went under maintenance again. 

It should be called Real Life Scam not Reallifecam.   

;) ;) Lo que yo vengo repitiendo dia tras dia, que este apartamento es una gran estafa, y a estos ESTAFADORES RLC no se les cae la cara de verguenza por la forma en la que se estan riendo de todos los abonados.

;) ;) Lo que yo vengo repitiendo dia tras dia, que este apartamento es una gran estafa, y a estos ESTAFADORES RLC no se les cae la cara de verguenza por la forma en la que se estan riendo de todos los abonados.

For sure.  Pay $45 a month for Maintenance.  LOL

For sure.  Pay $45 a month for Maintenance.  LOL

Si estos estafadores tuviesen competencia creo que el aluvion de cancelaciones seria de record

at the moment cam down was when milana was with coco on her room drinking wine they was looking at the cam to see if they work or not

This is unbelievable to me!  I can't believe this apartment is under maintenance again!  RLC should have to pay every subscriber at least a couple of months dues!!!