Under Maintenance

I can't believe this apartment is under maintenance again!!  This shit is getting old fast!!  The name of this website is REALLIFECAM.......why the hell are we under maintenance again if this is true?  RLC you need to get your shit together!!!  This is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's always "Under Maintenance" when someone new moves in.

I can't believe this apartment is under maintenance again!!  This shit is getting old fast!!  The name of this website is REALLIFECAM.......why the hell are we under maintenance again if this is true?  RLC you need to get your shit together!!!  This is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should get to see the new person when they move in!!  That is all part of being real life isn't it?  There is no reason to go under maintenance when a new tenant moves in.....NONE!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

We should get to see the new person when they move in!!  That is all part of being real life isn't it?  There is no reason to go under maintenance when a new tenant moves in.....NONE!!!

it's probably for nora have time for explain the rules for the new girl before the appartment return online because rlc know there is members here understand the russian language

We should get to see the new person when they move in!!  That is all part of being real life isn't it?

I promise you absolutely deserve to end

and that show what works the more there is to wear outdoor cameras into nearly linen görüncek women's something I do not understand here alýncak ladies and gentlemen nudity acceptance should be in my opinion ridiculous things happening and no intention to fix it but augment unaware increases Premiume me very sad. (that which ladies' is: rita-adriana-dasha -veronica- and drain them, and it looks like the pole) this show

They forget ...

There is no reason to go under maintenance when a new tenant moves in.....NONE!!!

it's probably for nora have time for explain the rules for the new girl before the appartment return online because rlc know there is members here understand the russian language

Hell.....the rules could be explained over a lunch somewhere don't you think?  I strongly believe we as paying members ought to get to watch the new tenants move in or out of the apartments.....just how I feel about it!!

Guest Ange_Gardien

bye bye bottle .... damage your place is not in a garbage bag

I wanted to see who got the bottle LOL

Certainement le personnel de nettoyage ....si ce n'est pas l'invité de Nora et KIKO hier