Under Maintenance

Guest bobbyjoe

what the fuck nora doing again here! it's not possible we can't have a moment alone with rita or jenny in living room !

Well after it came back on all  I c Nora and totally Killed the vibe as always I bet she owns the apartment and rlc pays her to use their cams and she gets the girls to pay for  room and bored . And I feel that is y she is  that way . The girls only pay for a short stay. How would want to stay longer with a person like Nora for a long term? Not me!!!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

what the fuck nora doing again here! it's not possible we can't have a moment alone with rita or jenny in living room !

you remember it's also her appartment ?  ;D

oh yes,it's the problem,the queen don't want we touch her castle,

she want stay the queen here...

Well after it came back on all  I c Nora and totally Killed the vibe as always I bet she owns the apartment and rlc pays her to use their cams and she gets the girls to pay for  room and bored . And I feel that is y she is  that way . The girls only pay for a short stay. How would want to stay longer with a person like Nora for a long term? Not me!!!!!

I'm not sure we were watching the same scene. I just saw Rita on her phone like she does all the time.

Nora's new name is the vibe killer every time something getting good here she comes to ruin it.

Just playing the devil's advocate: she and Kammi started that beautiful massage scene in the livingroom and in her bedroom  ;)

Nora's new name is the vibe killer every time something getting good here she comes to ruin it.

Just playing the devil's advocate: she and Kammi started that beautiful massage scene in the livingroom and in her bedroom  ;)

Speaking of that massage, I wouldn't mind watching Nora give Rita a full body massage.  And I wonder if Rita would return the favor?  ;)