Under Maintenance

This being under maintenance bullshit is getting old!!  If you are going to put an apartment under maintenance, it needs to be done during NONE peak times!!  Not at 9:20pm at night!!  Maintenance needs to be performed in the mornings......give me a break RLC, I pay good money to enjoy this site!!!  Get your shit together!!

Peak times is a relative term. Remember that this is a mostly worldwide site, and probably not based in your country.

if it is for the starting kamila is shameful !!! the time of departure of some of the participants is important for many here !!! that it leaves the adventure by his bags is important are the last pictures .... it's like a movie stops before the end, frustrating !!! it's like an employee that turns saying "hey, go emerges now" !!!

This being under maintenance bullshit is getting old!!  If you are going to put an apartment under maintenance, it needs to be done during NONE peak times!!  Not at 9:20pm at night!!  Maintenance needs to be performed in the mornings......give me a break RLC, I pay good money to enjoy this site!!!  Get your shit together!!

Peak times is a relative term. Remember that this is a mostly worldwide site, and probably not based in your country.

las mañanas se refiere a las mañanas de la hora del apartamento , o a horas que no haya actividad en el .

if it is for the starting kamila is shameful !!! the time of departure of some of the participants is important for many here !!! that it leaves the adventure by his bags is important are the last pictures .... it's like a movie stops before the end, frustrating !!! it's like an employee that turns saying "hey, go emerges now" !!!

No puedo estar más de acuerdo contigo corboblanc.

Siempre he pensado que la pareja de Alisa y Kamila habría sido espectacular, se habrían llevado muy bien por sus carácteres y además Alisa habría ayudado a Kamila a abrirse mucho más.

Quizás Alisa habría hecho mejor trabajo que el que ha hecho Nora, sin duda!

I can't believe this apartment is under maintenance again!!  This shit is getting old fast!!  The name of this website is REALLIFECAM.......why the hell are we under maintenance again if this is true?  RLC you need to get your shit together!!!  This is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!