Under Maintenance

>:( >:( Cuando alguien entra siempre es en mantenimiento, en este caso sera ya la entrada definitiva de este tipo ( Kiko ) porque estos ESTAFADORES de RLC no pueden negar que este tipejo vive en este apartamento

WHAT??????????? USE A TRANSLATOR..

Tu no me entiendes?No pasa nada, hay muchos que si, y por favor quita esa foto que hace daño a la vista.

>:( >:( Otra vez bajo mantenemiento, se estan cubriendo de gloria con este apartamento, menuda estafa.

You ain't shitten it's a scam!  Somebody should be held responsible for this......I pay good money and I'm tired of this shit happening!!!  There is no reason for it and I think that Niko is behind it and he should be removed from RLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( Otra vez bajo mantenemiento, se estan cubriendo de gloria con este apartamento, menuda estafa.

You ain't shitten it's a scam!  Somebody should be held responsible for this......I pay good money and I'm tired of this shit happening!!!  There is no reason for it and I think that Niko is behind it and he should be removed from RLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( Lo que es una verguenza y una falta de respeto hacia todos los abonados es la presencia de esta rata (Kiko) dentro del apartamento.SE RIEN DE NOSOTROS estos sinverguenzas de RLC.

What the FUCK is it with the Nora apartment being under maintenance AGAIN.  This is total bullshit and RLC should be fined or taken off the web......I'm sick of this shit!!!!!!

Fined by who? The International Voyeur Police Commission (IVPC)? The Barcelona Voyeur Webcam Maintainers Union (BVWMU)? The Barcelona Industrial Technical Engineers and Maintenance Electricians (BITE ME)?

Someone said you posted reasonable posts somewhere.. Cant see it, sorry.

Have you read the terms for RLC? Does it say it´s a maintenance free site or even that maintenance is limited in some way?

Please go ahead in rant mode.. And don´t forget the mandatory "I will cancel my membership, bla bla" rant.. :)

Guest bobbyjoe

ahahah,again under maintenance,what the fuck rlc doing with this appartment,

j was cool with rita listen music and drink my vodka