New girl : RITA #1

Guest Doct19

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Good Luck guy and the best greetings  ;)

Later,

Doug

I'm really sorry for you. But be sure that you are not alone.

Unfortunately for you I do not think that tenants have access to CC. I believed at the beginning of my subscription.

Good luck to you,

By cons, if I may say so, I know you're not going to do it, I know you can not do it, know it when comes home RLC we become addicted.

The highlight of RLC is the addiction of its subscribers.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Later,

Doug

Translation: you jerk off too much to Rita.

Let's calm the fuck down. People are acting like this guy got cancer and has to go away for awhile. He basically tells you THREE times he jerks off too much to Rita and you're all acting like "thanks man. You're a swell guy."

Seriously...this site is hilarious.

I have thought about hanging in the towel too,I've been masturbating non-stop since Alisa-Kamila came into this apartment and my poor balls hurt,I've stopped going to the gym after work and gained back about 5 lbs because I don't want to miss anything on RLC. It's a bitter sweet thing that it is boring now,I wish Kamila never left, but I'm kinda glad because I'm tired of trying to stay awake at work and not getting anything done,tired of staying up all night waiting for Kamila to fuck that bottle or wondering if Kamila is gonna fuck nora or Monica,i'm glad there is nothing to see right now so i can finally get shit done in real life and give my balls a rest LMAOO!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D