New girl : RITA #1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Rita allot!  She reminds me of Kamila so much except she appears to never be horny!  Where Kamila was horny all the time and would put on a show allot of the time.  I don't understand the lack of sex drive with some of these girls.  And when I say sex drive, I mean do they not get horny to where they want to get themselves off?  Maybe it's me, but it just seems odd!

I like Rita allot!  She reminds me of Kamila so much except she appears to never be horny!  Where Kamila was horny all the time and would put on a show allot of the time.  I don't understand the lack of sex drive with some of these girls.  And when I say sex drive, I mean do they not get horny to where they want to get themselves off?  Maybe it's me, but it just seems odd!

;) ;)Estas 2 chicas ya llegan de la calle al apartaamento relajadas ( folladas ).Con la cantidad de horas que pasan en la calle si fueran de compras llegarian con alguna bolsa y llegan con las manos vacias.Ademas esta chica casi estuvo todo el dia fuera y hoy domingo en Barcelona tiendas estan cerradas. Lo dicho estas follan fuera del apartamento. >:( >:(

;) ;)Estas 2 chicas ya llegan de la calle al apartaamento relajadas ( folladas ).Con la cantidad de horas que pasan en la calle si fueran de compras llegarian con alguna bolsa y llegan con las manos vacias.Ademas esta chica casi estuvo todo el dia fuera y hoy domingo en Barcelona tiendas estan cerradas. Lo dicho estas follan fuera del apartamento. >:( >:(

they can do what they want when they are outside of the appartment. They don't need your permission ?

how do you say "yikes" in espanol  :( :( :(

they can do what they want when they are outside of the appartment. They don't need your permission ?

Le das tu el permiso? "jefe"