New girl : RITA #1

Not sure if the post earlier was accurate about this Kiko being in Spain without a valid visa but to all of those who aren't Kiko fans you will be interested in knowing that our friend from the Czech Republic has forwarded a set of photos of him as a possible illegal with a expired visa to an agent they know in the Spanish National Police Agency (Guardia Civil and Mosos de Escuadra). Seems they take illegals and deportation very serious. Just curious if the information is true. It will cost a pretty penny but will be well worth it to get rid of him indefinitely.

I know. He's really a former member of the StB, the Czech Secret Police. He's secretly compiling dossiers on everyone, including cc members. None of us is safe.

That's as believable as some of the nonsense posted here. There are some really vivid imaginations on this board. It's fascinating to watch.  :)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I am very thankful Rita arrived when Kamila was leaving. I really miss Kamila, but Rita helps ease the pain. She is adorable and has that same "aura" that Kamila had. She's my favorite of all the girls currently in all the houses on rlc combined.

Rita is a babe!!!  I do miss Kamila but thanks to Rita showing up, everything is OK!  I was watching Rita this morning and it looked like she was rubbing the kitty again but it was very subtle.  I would like to see one of these girls get er done and have a good time playing with themselves for a change!!  I hope if it ever happens in this apartment, I hope Rita is the one to do it.  The more I watch her the more I like her!  She is a very out going girl and I believe that is what brings me to like her so much.

Rita is a babe!!!  I do miss Kamila but thanks to Rita showing up, everything is OK!  I was watching Rita this morning and it looked like she was rubbing the kitty again but it was very subtle.  I would like to see one of these girls get er done and have a good time playing with themselves for a change!!  I hope if it ever happens in this apartment, I hope Rita is the one to do it.  The more I watch her the more I like her!  She is a very out going girl and I believe that is what brings me to like her so much.

A lot of how people will respond to these girls will be based upon the girl's attitude. Girls like Mia or Jenny have a self image problem and a sour attitude (botched cosmetic surgery didn't help that either). They seem to be unhappy about everything. Girls like Kamila and Rita are towards the other end of the spectrum. They are more friendly and outgoing. They don't seem to be as obsessed about their appearance. Their beautiful attitude on the inside comes through and shines on the outside, enhancing their beauty.

;

A lot of how people will respond to these girls will be based upon the girl's attitude. Girls like Mia or Jenny have a self image problem and a sour attitude (botched cosmetic surgery didn't help that either). They seem to be unhappy about everything. Girls like Kamila and Rita are towards the other end of the spectrum. They are more friendly and outgoing. They don't seem to be as obsessed about their appearance. Their beautiful attitude on the inside comes through and shines on the outside, enhancing their beauty.

;) ;) Te olvidas de Alisa