New girl : RITA #1

I think the turn over is because Russian girls are learning the Spanish language for a job, for a university class or some other reason.  Nora is maybe an instructor and she lures these chicks into living on cam while they are there because of low or zero $$ for rent.  Chloe said she'd masturbate with a wide open beaver without covering herself with a blanket for free rent.  Wide open beaver? I told her I pay the rent so let's see this wide open beaver. Girls are all talk, all show and no go.

are not mistaken !! these girls are all model agency models and Russian évenementiel. I just read monica ads, or she is looking for girls or gogodanseuses barmaids for this season in Turkey, everything is paid airfare roundtrip, housing, and food !!! what amazes me is that a Turkish bar pays for this, for a waitress in season !!! there is there anything hidden under there ?? !! ??? ::) :-\

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you're absolutely right! These lovely ladies have been hired to tempt us  men ;D ;D :-\

And they succeeded!  ;D Would be so nice to earn your money with just showing your bra and thong. I mean, if I do the same thing, I surely will be arrested instead of getting paid. 

I'll be glad when Rita and Jenny finally break the ice!  They are both beautiful women but I can't put my finger on who the snobby one is yet LOL.  It would be nice if they would sit down and talk and get to know each other to start things off right!!!  Good luck to both these girls.....seems like they're going to need it :)

I also observed Rita rubbing the kitty a little bit last night after herself and Nora and dipshit returned from where ever it is they go and stay out all damn night.  Of course it was under the covers, don't expect that to change tho, which is sad but it is what it is!!  Rita is my favorite of all the women so far, and only time will tell with Jenny....

I also observed Rita rubbing the kitty a little bit last night after herself and Nora and dipshit returned from where ever it is they go and stay out all damn night.  Of course it was under the covers, don't expect that to change tho, which is sad but it is what it is!!  Rita is my favorite of all the women so far, and only time will tell with Jenny....

The bold part beeing the keywords. Just watched the video and I must say that if she did finish she is a master of controlling herself. But I think she did rub it a bit and stopped after a while..

Not sure if the post earlier was accurate about this Kiko being in Spain without a valid visa but to all of those who aren't Kiko fans you will be interested in knowing that our friend from the Czech Republic has forwarded a set of photos of him as a possible illegal with a expired visa to an agent they know in the Spanish National Police Agency (Guardia Civil and Mosos de Escuadra). Seems they take illegals and deportation very serious. Just curious if the information is true. It will cost a pretty penny but will be well worth it to get rid of him indefinitely.

Not sure if the post earlier was accurate about this Kiko being in Spain without a valid visa but to all of those who aren't Kiko fans you will be interested in knowing that our friend from the Czech Republic has forwarded a set of photos of him as a possible illegal with a expired visa to an agent they know in the Spanish National Police Agency (Guardia Civil and Mosos de Escuadra). Seems they take illegals and deportation very serious. Just curious if the information is true. It will cost a pretty penny but will be well worth it to get rid of him indefinitely.

Again the time of the block wardens and informer? :(

What has the Posting lost in Ritas Threat ?

Otra noche más que Rita estaba muy cachonda encima de la cama boca-arriba y contoneandose, se mete en la cama, se empieza a tocar el coño durante un buen rato y al final se corta, suspira y lo deja. No sé cuanto aguantará sin masturbarse completamente pero creo que le queda poco.

Rita.....you are a beautiful woman!!  I love your carefree attitude and the fact that you are working your ass off to learn another language!  You are my favorite of the horse and pony show of Nora and dipshits apartment!!  Have a great day and keep smiling and laughing :)

I know. He's really a former member of the StB, the Czech Secret Police. He's secretly compiling dossiers on everyone, including cc members. None of us is safe.