New girl : RITA #1

Nora and Kiko must of left out the apartment she very comfortable when she has the place to herself...

Actually Nora and Jenny in their rooms.  Only Kiko gone. But still surprised she hangs out this way.

With no Kiko there is no problem for her to do that,if there are girls having a sleep over or a sorority house the girls are not going to be walking around with their titties hanging out if there is a perverted guy hanging around,Guys the proof is right in front of your eyes, you can see the difference between when he's there versus when he's not 8)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora and Kiko must of left out the apartment she very comfortable when she has the place to herself...

Actually Nora and Jenny in their rooms.  Only Kiko gone. But still surprised she hangs out this way.

Nastya walks naked to bathroom most of the time but none of the girls went topless downstairs like Miss R. tonight. Rita pulled on socks and t-shirt before going to bed.

They need to quarantine that entire apartment Asap!! how many girls are going to get sick while staying there before they shut it down and fumigate it,they need to shut it down an sterilize and sanitize the entire place top to bottom,there is something in that place that has made these girls cough and throw up and have stomach pains as soon as they move in,throw out all the bed sheets and the green beer bottle....huhh on second thought ship those Items to me and let me investigate these items thoroughly for evidence mmhh I wonder what I would see if I ran a black light over everything in there ::) ::)

This is beautiful. She's gorgeus. Hope she does that more often and the others join her. ;)

I don't want anyone to get mad at me, but with everything that Rita did tonight, I feel as though I got my monthly membership fee covered. If she stays, I'll keep paying. She's worth it to me.  :)

This is beautiful. She's gorgeus. Hope she does that more often and the others join her. ;)

I don't want anyone to get mad at me, but with everything that Rita did tonight, I feel as though I got my monthly membership fee covered. If she stays, I'll keep paying. She's worth it to me.  :)

I guess I should add that, if she leaves soon, there is no one else to really hold my interest right now. So, all bets are off.  ;D