Kamila packing her bags

Guest bobbyjoe

if it's that,j'm gonna eat all my chocolate eggs for this easter week-end,too sad to see her leaving but it's not a surprise

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the beer bottle is on the floor again.  Is there going to be a bottle teasing session?

She's been extremely sad since Monica left.  A unhappy girl is not a fun girl.  I wish her the best!

this is the only house, where the girls just stay 3 or 4 weeks. Only nora, stay, stay and stay... like the boss of this house. Kamila needs her own apartment with her boyfriend. If she don't have an boyfriend she can to move in with her beer-bottle  ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

yes rtom38,let see kamila and her boyfriend join the appartment of diana/efim,it's a good opportunity for rlc but j don't think that's happen

Ya que se marcha que se una tambien Nora y el garrapata de su novio y dejen este apartamento solo para chicas, seria la unica manera de arreglar el desfile continuo de chicas que cuando empiezan a acostumbrarse a las camaras tienen que salir.

fkfk was right, he had said two days !! I know that look kamila DC, she would never blocked his instagram before yesterday otherwise !!! kamila then, you're beautiful and you're going to be sorely missed rlc !!! I wish you much happiness, travel and success !!! very sad to see you go, but who knows, maybe one day into a new apartment in Moscow rlc? !!! good luck ...