Kamila packing her bags

I go in the summer  to moscow, there are a lot of beautiful lovely women ;) 8) :-X

that's true. but not just Moscow have beautiful woman, also in Prague and Warsaw you become big eyes from the woman prettyness  8)

Here in germany we say; in the east the beautiful girls are growing on the trees  ;)

you're right, Czech Republic is also a wonderful place for the man :))  is enough beautiful women and they are very generous ;) :Pmy dream is sometimes to get to the Czech Republic ::)

Generous in what way.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll leave my fat girls alone,skinny, fat, stupid, educated,lazy and entitled,or any of what was said can be found in any country by anyone who was born and grew up in that country, European, Middle eastern,Caribbean,South American,North American And Asian  guys are probably looking at other countries and wishing that the girls in their own Countries looked and acted the same way as the girls in another Continent,(Grass is greener effect) I've traveled to a lot of places within the U.S.A and I'm always amazed at the different caliber of females that live in all these small little towns in some unknown little city all over the country,yes there is a problem with obesity,but you got fat ugly girls anywhere in the world you look,just remember that most of the times that anyone of us go to another country we most likely end up going to where the well known and big cities are, where all the models and gorgeous looking women reside,hoping to get noticed by a modeling agency or talent scout,Not all American women are like the way I see being mentioned on here but some of them really are vampires,sucking our balls dry lol,but women vampires can be found in any country on any continent if you grew up there instead of just passing through,that would be almost like me coming to America and going deep down south and seeing those southern bells,and then form an opinion that every girl in america talks like them and got huge blonde hair and blue eyes,anyways ya'll leave the fat girls for me because this dick don't discriminate,Big fluffy girls need love too lmaoo!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well you apparently have not been all over the States because you are simply mistaken and that's all i'll say on the matter.

I hate to disappoint you Josh, but I've been to 49 of the States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Hawaii being the excluded one. And if you didn't selectively read what you wanted to, you would have read what I wrote. "In most major cities". Go to the mid west where woman physically work and you'll see the ones that are in shape. Rural people are in far better physical condition than city dwellers.

And you look at the Hispanic females. Stunning until they get a man and pop out a bambino. Then they blow up like a ballon. They have their man and their children. They want for nothing more.

American women are some of the most entitled people on the planet and are basically selfish and narcissistic to the point of absurdity. They like to blame men for all their problems while at the same time have no problem turning to men to give them golden lives. And what's really sad is that mentality is starting to migrate over to the UK. I'll always be attracted to the female form, but their mind-state and personality leaves MUCH to be desired.

Wow, drivel at it's best.

And you look at the Hispanic females. Stunning until they get a man and pop out a bambino. Then they blow up like a ballon. They have their man and their children. They want for nothing more.

This is correct and it happens really early too because they have babies at a young age so their bodies are fucked up from the get go,I've been working at my job for over 20 plus years and there as never been a year when one of our female Hispanic employees wasn't pregnant,this one girl has had eight kids since she's been working with us for 11 years damn lol ;D 

I go in the summer  to moscow, there are a lot of beautiful lovely women ;) 8) :-X

that's true. but not just Moscow have beautiful woman, also in Prague and Warsaw you become big eyes from the woman prettyness  8)

Here in germany we say; in the east the beautiful girls are growing on the trees  ;)

you're right, Czech Republic is also a wonderful place for the man :))  is enough beautiful women and they are very generous ;) :Pmy dream is sometimes to get to the Czech Republic ::)

Generous in what way.

man you know what I mean :)) a few of my friends have gone Czech Republic and told the nice experiences there ;)

Generous in what way.

man you know what I mean :)) a few of my friends have gone Czech Republic and told the nice experiences there ;)

I was just kidding around. I knew what you meant.

Generous in what way.

I guessed it :) you are, of course, actually visit a  also ;D ;D ;D

Generous in what way.

I guessed it :) you are, of course, actually visit a  also ;D ;D ;D

Not sure of the correct collective terminology. Is this a pack of fuckwits?

Not sure of the correct collective terminology. Is this a pack of fuckwits?

They come in herds  ::)

A herd of fuckwits? I think you are right, pack just isn't big enough, not for CC anyway.