Kamila packing her bags

Will she be spending one more night? It's 8 pm and she doesn't appear to be leaving yet.

It becomes scarce damn if she still takes the airplane tonight. The last night could still give them to us. ;)

Parece que ayer ya nos hizo su particular regalo asi que seguro que se va porque si no está noche sería la bomba!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will she be spending one more night? It's 8 pm and she doesn't appear to be leaving yet.

It becomes scarce damn if she still takes the airplane tonight. The last night could still give them to us. ;)

she leaves tomorrow not tonight

Kamila should be still in Barcelona as Aeroflot is not the most reliable airline:

GATE RUNWAY

Scheduled Departure: Scheduled Departure:

12:15 PM - Sat Apr-4-2015 N/A

Estimated Departure: Estimated Departure:

12:50 PM - Sat Apr-4-2015 N/A

Local Time (UTC +2:00):

1:25 PM - Sat Apr-4-2015

The flight is not yet active....

Next flight at 2 PM is cancelled

Some hope????

Sérieux ? elle est vraiment partie ? c'était la plus joile fille de toutes les chaines regroupées ! c'est lamentable ! elle était jolie, souriante, jeune et fraiche ! que du bonheur ! J'espère qu'elle reviendra sous une autre webcam rapidement avec la blondinette peut-etre ?.....Je sais plus son nom :D

I go in the summer  to moscow, there are a lot of beautiful lovely women ;) 8) :-X

that's true. but not just Moscow have beautiful woman, also in Prague and Warsaw you become big eyes from the woman prettyness  8)

Here in germany we say; in the east the beautiful girls are growing on the trees  ;)

I traveled to Russia in 1998 to visit my mail-order bride in Bratsk.... deep in Siberia. I felt like I was in the land of supermodels. There were slender, beautiful women everywhere. The Russian women care a lot about how they look when they go out of the house. If you watch Leora, Maya, or the other girls when they go outside, they care a lot how they look. Even if Maya is just going out to walk Quaalude, she will check her appearance in the mirror before leaving. Comparatively, American women are fat slobs. The average American women weighs much more and they dress like tramps and bums. American women spend little time on their outward appearance, and they are even less desirable on the inside. Russian women are cultured, educated, and have better traditional values. They are not a bunch of man-hating feminists that go around trying to feel 'empowered' against the so called patriarchy, as if we are some kind of conspiracy to enslave them.  Russian women work harder to be a good wife. American women work to have an expensive wedding, and then they get lazy, and emasculate their husband daily. Then, after they have broken his spirit and his desire to make her happy, they divorce him and sue him for everything he's got. What kind of man would want that?