if you post here , your account of RLC will Banned !!!!!!!!!!!

mini2012

English, Snaky and others have raised a few good questions.

I am not affiliated with RLC or CC, other than to mod CC and set a few standards to protect CC from trolls. Therefore, with my limited knowledge, I will attempt to answer these questions to the best of my squirrel-like ability.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, RLC does not ban stuff that was directly posted to the attachment center, and they don't use us as a "honey-pot."

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, we have no way of knowing if an RLC operative is among us.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, if you make a post and do not remove the left-hand code or the Braille "hidden watermark" to anywhere on CC, and another person downloads it and re-uploads it to Motherless, UL, any pay-per-click website, your code will be observed and RLC will ban you.

KILL the code in your posts. Whatever it takes. Warping, cropping, Photoshop, GIMP, whatever. For the historical perspective on our vexations, check out this old rag-tag thread: http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/msg56664/#msg56664

-----

Secondly, yes, we now have two Admins. I don't know who the top Admin is, but he seems to be a decent fellow, and quite a good entrepreneur who has succeeded where most people would have predicted failure. I actually trust TBG to be real, someone I would slam down a few drinks with because he's not pretentious, speaks his mind, and he has knowledge of forum software.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English, Snaky and others have raised a few good questions...............

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, if you make a post and do not remove the left-hand code or the Braille "hidden watermark" to anywhere on CC, and another person downloads it and re-uploads it to Motherless, UL, any pay-per-click website, your code will be observed and RLC will ban you.

KILL the code in your posts. Whatever it takes. Warping, cropping, Photoshop, GIMP, whatever.............

Now that is a very good point which I did not consider, the possibility of it being download then re-uploaded to another site.

Now if that is the case, unless they are a complete Newbie to both RLC and CC which then I would be surprised if they were "Paid Members", then they are very unscrupulous as they should realise RLC has an extremely good chance of picking up on the post.

Also, a regular member can't see what a paid member can. What a paid member posts might contain valuable information to a noob if he could see it. That's why it's always good to lurk on a board and read some of the old stuff before jumping in like you've been there for 5 years. Many times a noob will post their experiences.

Je ne suis pas sur ce site qui autant que je suis nouveau à cela, mais je voudrais donner une bien fait à notre nouvelle tbg admin

i have not been on this site that much as i am new to this but i would like to give a well done to our new admin tbg

Je ne suis pas sur ce site qui autant que je suis nouveau à cela, mais je voudrais donner une bien fait à notre nouvelle tbg admin

i have not been on this site that much as i am new to this but i would like to give a well done to our new admin tbg

And not two hours later he's back to being a mod, lol. Weird shit is happening.

And not two hours later he's back to being a mod, lol. Weird shit is happening.

Actually, this one is not a weird thing. Slightly complicated, but not weird. Other things around here are weird, but not this one. And Squirrel might joke with you, but never lie, and the situation is perfectly OK. TBG is OK, Admin is OK, and we other mods are OK with it.

Personally, anyone who wants to be Admin of this board must be :screwy: , but that's my opinion.  :)