New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guy is getting close to reaching his limit. He's been ready for quite a while. lol.

I can't tell whether Rita is:

1) Playing guard dog for Nora (highly doubtful)

2) Staying at Jenny's request to slow the guy down a little (possible after the speed of the last guy)

3) Stalling because she likes the guy herself (don't think so)

4) Just totally oblivious to the fact that she is preventing them from getting it on (No chance. Rita's too smart for that)

Any other options?

I think the guy is getting close to reaching his limit. He's been ready for quite a while. lol.

2) Staying at Jenny's request to slow the guy down a little (possible after the speed of the last guy)

4) Just totally oblivious to the fact that she is preventing them from getting it on (No chance. Rita's too smart for that)

bon c est mort pour ce soir!!

Any other options?

Any other options?

How about adding option 5) Rita is staying at Jenny's request until Nora gets home and thinks nothing has happened since both girls are with the guy. So, she (Nora) goes up to her room and Jenny can sneak the guy up to her room. Maybe realizing that Nora will know they get it on but realize they didn't do anything downstairs and so can't go ballistic about doing it on the couch like last time? (I know it's a long shot, lol)

Any other options?

How about adding option 5) Rita is staying at Jenny's request until Nora gets home and thinks nothing has happened since both girls are with the guy. So, she (Nora) goes up to her room and Jenny can sneak the guy up to her room. Maybe realizing that Nora will know they get it on but realize they didn't do anything downstairs and so can't go ballistic about doing it on the couch like last time? (I know it's a long shot, lol)

How about you calm down and get down on earth and relax because none of that makes any sense.

Any other options?

unless nora jenny asks if it is OK to blow tonight !!! but I believe that we must send a written request to the Embassy of Russia in Spain, which transmits it to the Kremlin, which sends Spetnaz bring the answer to nora !!!! :-\ :D