New Girl Jenny

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Ok SanPer58, who is that in the first pic? It looks like Kamila sitting on the couch. However, Who is the second girl? Is it really somebody else that was there or did you Photoshop it with another Kamila pic that is slightly distorted so she looks a little heavier?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Ok SanPer58, who is that in the first pic? It looks like Kamila sitting on the couch. However, Who is the second girl? Is it really somebody else that was there or did you Photoshop it with another Kamila pic that is slightly distorted so she looks a little heavier?

No es PhotoShop.

Antes de dejar el apartamento se ha estado haciendo fotos con Rita por todo el apartamento, jugando y haciendo el tonto, se ha cambiado tres o cuatro veces por lo menos  de ropa...

Un placer para la vista.

How can the girl on the right of the first picture be Jenny? She looks about 20 pounds heavier.

Are you positive, with all the tons of photos that you have, that this one isn't an older pic that got mixed in by mistake?

I love your work, so I'm not questioning your honesty when you say it's Jenny. I'm just so surprised that she looks so much "wider" in the hips and legs. It looks like it got distorted or something. Oh, well. If you say so, then I believe you. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

How can the girl on the right of the first picture be Jenny? She looks about 20 pounds heavier.

Are you positive, with all the tons of photos that you have, that this one isn't an older pic that got mixed in by mistake?

I love your work, so I'm not questioning your honesty when you say it's Jenny. I'm just so surprised that she looks so much "wider" in the hips and legs. It looks like it got distorted or something. Oh, well. If you say so, then I believe you. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I think you kidding there !!! right ??? ??? :o

Ok, I'm convinced. I guess it's just my monitor that is distorting the photo. I'll have to get it adjusted. I can definitely see that these are Jenny. My bad. :-[

I really thought SanPer was having some fun and trying to fool us with just that one photo to see if anyone would catch it.

Ok, I'm convinced. I guess it's just my monitor that is distorting the photo. I'll have to get it adjusted. I can definitely see that these are Jenny. My bad. :-[

I really thought SanPer was having some fun and trying to fool us with just that one photo to see if anyone would catch it.

It's probably not your monitor... I think all the eating Jenny did in the last week put a few pounds on her bottom... gave her a slightly different look for this pose...  ;D ;D

It's probably not your monitor... I think all the eating Jenny did in the last week put a few pounds on her bottom... gave her a slightly different look for this pose...  ;D ;D

It must have been from all that Yogurt she has been eating.

It must have been from all that Yogurt she has been eating.

I wouldn't mind being the yogurt salesman if Rita and Jenny bought all they ate from me.  ;D