New Girl Jenny

I have been saying this and I think I may be correct.  When Kiko shows up - there is a chance in girls - either they leave and/or new ones come.  He has something to do with this phase - I believe.

when this is not the fault of nora, so the fault of Kiko? !! full circle? !!! maybe he told them that they can finally leave Barcelona? !! ;) ???

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying this and I think I may be correct.  When Kiko shows up - there is a chance in girls - either they leave and/or new ones come.  He has something to do with this phase - I believe.

when this is not the fault of nora, so the fault of Kiko? !! full circle? !!! maybe he told them that they can finally leave Barcelona? !! ;) ???

Just be aware of when he is present.  It is usually near turnover time. 

I agree with you... Kiko is always around when there is a change.  And I agree that he has something to do with it... perhaps as the person who brings them to the apartment from where ever they arrive or as the person who brings them to their departure point.

I agree with you... Kiko is always around when there is a change.  And I agree that he has something to do with it... perhaps as the person who brings them to the apartment from where ever they arrive or as the person who brings them to their departure point.

That's what I thought some long-term members had said a while ago. So, it would make sense.

i will never see jenny getting fucked in her romm :(

for some odd reason no one recorded the bedroom sex the other night and now you guys say she is packing so ... none left for me in this apartment  :'( :'( :'(

ps.

if anyone got the bedroom sex i would love to have it  :-*

since when was it that other people were suppose to record it for you? if you can't pay for it than don't rely on or expect those in this group who do pay for it to record it just for you freeloaders...

i will never see jenny getting fucked in her romm :(

for some odd reason no one recorded the bedroom sex the other night and now you guys say she is packing so ... none left for me in this apartment  :'( :'( :'(

ps.

if anyone got the bedroom sex i would love to have it  :-*

the profiteer of today, the contributor will be tomorrow !!! ;)

since when was it that other people were suppose to record it for you? if you can't pay for it than don't rely on or expect those in this group who do pay for it to record it just for you freeloaders...

I thought Rita was there before Jenny, wouldn't Rita Leave before Jenny or am I incorrect, I rather for them both to stay but thats not the how the contract was made.

Rita said with her arrival to kamila , she wants to remain as long as it goes. So the translation of an in Russian speaking user. The contract was probably extended, how at that time for Alisa.

I thought Rita was there before Jenny, wouldn't Rita Leave before Jenny or am I incorrect, I rather for them both to stay but thats not the how the contract was made.

Rita entro el dia 02/04 y Jenny el dia 07/04, algo no cuadra aqui, Jenny no cumplio el mes y Rita ya pasa 2 dias.