New Girl Jenny

I think she's hideous and has no personality that a guy would like to get to know better. Everywhere you went, she would be worrying about how she looks to everybody. She would never be able to just relax and enjoy time with you. If it takes her a couple hours to put her face on, how scary must she look like without the makeup? If you were having a bad dream and woke up to that face in the middle of the night, you would shit the bed.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's hideous and has no personality that a guy would like to get to know better. Everywhere you went, she would be worrying about how she looks to everybody. She would never be able to just relax and enjoy time with you. If it takes her a couple hours to put her face on, how scary must she look like without the makeup? If you were having a bad dream and woke up to that face in the middle of the night, you would shit the bed.

OK, this is your impression. I find, she looks better without too much MakeUp . The face is not ugly, but is unusual for many because they have not observed yet longer changed faces. For me as a photographer looks quite different. There one can get out an amount. I believe if they were honest, the least ones would push them from the bed. If Jenny became daily on the bed mastubieren , as well as now she lies there, would be they the queen from rlc , there know I the users here quite well. Unfortunately, wierden we do not experience this.

I know meanwhile the agency photos of Alisa, Jannet and Jenny . Great photos, great girls and great photographers. Not quite cheap, but they are worth the money.

Anyone else notice that earlier when Jenny and Rita went outside for breakfast, Jenny had the same clothes on but red panties. Now she has white ones on but same clothes still.

Just an observation...

She does have a killer ass though  8)

Jenny seems to be a very jovial person. At first she seemed a bit introvert but looking at her now she seems to be the one joking, messing around, making Nora laugh..

I like it.. She seems to be a fun person.

And I dont care how much fake it is as long as the person behind is fun. :)