New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I must admit...I guess I'm wrong about Jenny. She can be a fun girl. She and Rita seem to be very friendly now. That's a very good sign. And Jenny, although you are not my type...you are adorable when you smile  :D

They are a great 'couple' right now. Hopefully this will remain untill they leave us.

A woman's nipples will often get darker if she gets pregnant and a number of women will bleach their nipples, even though their nipples may be naturally darker. This may also be done so that darker nipples will not be as noticeable through thin or sheer clothing.

A woman's nipples will often get darker if she gets pregnant and a number of women will bleach their nipples, even though their nipples may be naturally darker. This may also be done so that darker nipples will not be as noticeable through thin or sheer clothing.

Well if she's bleaching her nips, I bet she's bleaching her asshole too! ;D

Miss Big Lips has bleached areolas & nipples

She likely bleaches her sphincter as well like Adriana does. But with this girl she likely won't ben dover and be close enough to the cam for us to see.

This also happens when it is breast implants, when the scar is nipple...

Miss Big Lips has bleached areolas & nipples

She likely bleaches her sphincter as well like Adriana does. But with this girl she likely won't ben dover and be close enough to the cam for us to see.

This also happens when it is breast implants, when the scar is nipple...

corbo, I've learnt something today!

That tits were fake it was clear, but I'd have never suspected this...  tks

not all interested in artificial boobs or other fakes !! natural is best for both women and men :-[

Somebody who spends that much money to surgically alter the way that they look, and then spends hours each day to change their looks even more is really creepy and sad. She should worry more about the person she is on the inside and less on what she looks like on the outside. A woman with a good and caring heart will radiate beauty, even without much makeup.

not all interested in artificial boobs or other fakes !! natural is best for both women and men :-[

Somebody who spends that much money to surgically alter the way that they look, and then spends hours each day to change their looks even more is really creepy and sad. She should worry more about the person she is on the inside and less on what she looks like on the outside. A woman with a good and caring heart will radiate beauty, even without much makeup.

Yo nunca lo habría dicho mejor! Gran conclusión!

>:( >:( >:( Mas de 1 hora delante del espejo con maquillaje y cremas, ahora va con el pelo.Alguien recuerda a alguna chica mas artificial que esta?Aparte de tetas y labios falsos.Que pena que da esta chica, que se pondra cuando tenga 40 años?