New Girl Jenny

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think those pics are for her potential customers

I agree. I don't think they have anything to do with vanity (selfies) pics.

actually, I more in addition to doubts about how some of these girls are financing their lives! the nighttime shooting, it ' is not a lot! and yet they live very easily... ??? :-\

Yes, I am with you on that corboblanc. I mean, none of the girls we have seen so far were actually 'working their asses off'. Especially Kammi (luckily for us)  ;D

But seriously, I would really like to know how these girls earn their money. And I don't believe they are all models. Alisa and Lilu were dancers as far as I know. But all the others? Do they have a sugar daddy? Or is RLC paying them so well? Ah, I'm afraid that will all remain a mystery to us.

But it's still intruiging  :)   

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came to my mind - has any of you touched silicone boobs? I haven´t and I know I never will. How do they feel? I think you can feel the implants inside.

Just came to my mind - has any of you touched silicone boobs? I haven´t and I know I never will. How do they feel? I think you can feel the implants inside.

No Silicone that I can remember. I did buy my ex-wife a set of saline implants she went from a "A" to a "C" and they were pretty hard! I liked them because I could finally feel them rub my chest when we were fucking!

Jenny probably has saline implants, I don't think they do silicone anymore.

She does seem quite vain but she's extremely young, very early 20's I reckon, she knows she's attractive and probably a lot of her self-worth is tied up in her looks. I'm not saying that's a bad thing as she's young, she'll grow out of it.

She does seem quite vain but she's extremely young, very early 20's I reckon, she knows she's attractive and probably a lot of her self-worth is tied up in her looks. I'm not saying that's a bad thing as she's young, she'll grow out of it.

Sí y te puedo decir que la gran mayoría estan tan duros cómo un balón de futbol. Para mi son más agradables al tacto unas buenas tetas naturales, se manejan mejor y se mueven para donde tú las tocas, sin embargo unas de silicona no se mueven tanto.

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

actually, I more in addition to doubts about how some of these girls are financing their lives! the nighttime shooting, it ' is not a lot! and yet they live very easily... ??? :-\

Yes, I am with you on that corboblanc. I mean, none of the girls we have seen so far were actually 'working their asses off'. Especially Kammi (luckily for us)  ;D

But seriously, I would really like to know how these girls earn their money. And I don't believe they are all models. Alisa and Lilu were dancers as far as I know. But all the others? Do they have a sugar daddy? Or is RLC paying them so well? Ah, I'm afraid that will all remain a mystery to us.

Alisa, mia, sofie, nora, nika, kamila and Monica are models, lilu is gogo dancer. But even with a shoot from time to time, I'm surprised that this is sufficient to live so well, and to travel in the world, each month... maybe that Barcelona is a destination of holiday for them, but that surprised me! they travel by and for work, but what work? ??? ???

Alisa, mia, sofie, nora, nika, kamila and Monica are models, lilu is gogo dancer. But even with a shoot from time to time, I'm surprised that this is sufficient to live so well, and to travel in the world, each month... maybe that Barcelona is a destination of holiday for them, but that surprised me! they travel by and for work, but what work? ??? ???

1000-3000 € per Shooting are paid for roughly good models. Then still shares in the marketing. Rita would get about €2000 in my line of business in my country for a Studioshooting. Outdoorshootings depending on level of difficulty (waters, precipices, animals) of course more. Of course they are far away top models.

Be also the publicity of the photographer decisively, however, and how often they are booked. It enters thousands models photo shooting in the month, therefore perhaps one or two. Exceptions are standing orders for fashion chains and mail-order catalogues or similar.

Please, do not mistake. Photo models have a more full body, than the thin models of the catwalk.