New Girl Jenny

Many models are booked by photo clubs, magazines and sites about photograph. Here the members can take a photo of the girls for a relatively favorable payment contribution (100 - 300€) according to number of participants in leasehold studios. Also there are gradations. Clothes , Lingerie or Act , eroticism.

Fotokommunity, Fotografie.at. There there are own model sections, where one can select oneself the models.

Alisa, Kamila, Rita and Jenny would be my favorites. :) :) Of the other apartments, Maya, Alina and Dasha. :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does seem quite vain but she's extremely young, very early 20's I reckon, she knows she's attractive and probably a lot of her self-worth is tied up in her looks. I'm not saying that's a bad thing as she's young, she'll grow out of it.

It's just a matter of time before the women who are addicted to 'touch ups' go waaay beyond normal looking,lol,,,

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She does seem quite vain but she's extremely young, very early 20's I reckon, she knows she's attractive and probably a lot of her self-worth is tied up in her looks. I'm not saying that's a bad thing as she's young, she'll grow out of it.

It's just a matter of time before the women who are addicted to 'touch ups' go waaay beyond normal looking,lol,,,

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You still would though right? If only to have a laugh telling your mates down the pub that you banged Rocky's mum.

You still would though right? If only to have a laugh telling your mates down the pub that you banged Rocky's mum.

Not really,just a picture i found happened to be her,lol,,anyways,,speaking of plastic surgery,how about this BITCH,,,Bruce Jenner looks like a lesbian golfer now,,WTF,,,

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

I think those pics are for her potential customers

I agree. I don't think they have anything to do with vanity (selfies) pics.

actually, I more in addition to doubts about how some of these girls are financing their lives! the nighttime shooting, it ' is not a lot! and yet they live very easily... ??? :-\

Yes, I am with you on that corboblanc. I mean, none of the girls we have seen so far were actually 'working their asses off'. Especially Kammi (luckily for us)  ;D

But seriously, I would really like to know how these girls earn their money. And I don't believe they are all models. Alisa and Lilu were dancers as far as I know. But all the others? Do they have a sugar daddy? Or is RLC paying them so well? Ah, I'm afraid that will all remain a mystery to us.

But it's still intruiging  :) 

Alisa, mia, sofie, nora, nika, kamila and Monica are models, lilu is gogo dancer. But even with a shoot from time to time, I'm surprised that this is sufficient to live so well, and to travel in the world, each month... maybe that Barcelona is a destination of holiday for them, but that surprised me! they travel by and for work, but what work? ??? ???

1000-3000 € per Shooting are paid for roughly good models. Then still shares in the marketing. Rita would get about €2000 in my line of business in my country for a Studioshooting. Outdoorshootings depending on level of difficulty (waters, precipices, animals) of course more. Of course they are far away top models.

Be also the publicity of the photographer decisively, however, and how often they are booked. It enters thousands models photo shooting in the month, therefore perhaps one or two. Exceptions are standing orders for fashion chains and mail-order catalogues or similar.

Please, do not mistake. Photo models have a more full body, than the thin models of the catwalk.

After some research, the salary of a model is hard to define. in France, the hourly rate for a model with experience (not a supermodel), for commercials, fashion shows or shootings, lies between 527 and 991 euros for 2 hours! We understand then how much money the girl for 4 or 5 hours! a salary of dream for young girls, who can actually afford to do nothing the rest of the time, and travel in the world! :o ??? ::)

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

I think those pics are for her potential customers

I agree. I don't think they have anything to do with vanity (selfies) pics.

actually, I more in addition to doubts about how some of these girls are financing their lives! the nighttime shooting, it ' is not a lot! and yet they live very easily... ??? :-\

Yes, I am with you on that corboblanc. I mean, none of the girls we have seen so far were actually 'working their asses off'. Especially Kammi (luckily for us)  ;D

But seriously, I would really like to know how these girls earn their money. And I don't believe they are all models. Alisa and Lilu were dancers as far as I know. But all the others? Do they have a sugar daddy? Or is RLC paying them so well? Ah, I'm afraid that will all remain a mystery to us.

But it's still intruiging  :) 

Alisa, mia, sofie, nora, nika, kamila and Monica are models, lilu is gogo dancer. But even with a shoot from time to time, I'm surprised that this is sufficient to live so well, and to travel in the world, each month... maybe that Barcelona is a destination of holiday for them, but that surprised me! they travel by and for work, but what work? ??? ???

1000-3000 € per Shooting are paid for roughly good models. Then still shares in the marketing. Rita would get about €2000 in my line of business in my country for a Studioshooting. Outdoorshootings depending on level of difficulty (waters, precipices, animals) of course more. Of course they are far away top models.

Be also the publicity of the photographer decisively, however, and how often they are booked. It enters thousands models photo shooting in the month, therefore perhaps one or two. Exceptions are standing orders for fashion chains and mail-order catalogues or similar.

Please, do not mistake. Photo models have a more full body, than the thin models of the catwalk.

After some research, the salary of a model is hard to define. in France, the hourly rate for a model with experience (not a supermodel), for commercials, fashion shows or shootings, lies between 527 and 991 euros for 2 hours! We understand then how much money the girl for 4 or 5 hours! a salary of dream for young girls, who can actually afford to do nothing the rest of the time, and travel in the world! :o ??? ::)

However, you must still draw off taxes, perhaps, commission fee, clothes, Visaschistin and the like.

A normal Fotoshooting takes approximately 4 hours, a Outdoorshooting can last all day long or still longer, depending upon location.

How come did you start talking about models in this thread? I don´t believe any of these quite ordinary girls - well Jenny is not ordinary as she is rebuilt - are models, maybe wannabe models though.

How come did you start talking about models in this thread? I don´t believe any of these quite ordinary girls - well Jenny is not ordinary as she is rebuilt - are models, maybe wannabe models though.

Well, I'm sure there is a market for wannabe models too  :)

Parece que esta noche tienen algún tipo de movimiento, salir de fiesta o trabajar en lo que trabajen...ya se las van a trabajar bien esta noche alguno con las ganas de follar que seguro que tienen estas chicas! Que les aproveche porque para lo que hacen en el apartamento casi mejor que lo hagan fuera, pero definitivamente.