http://www.lamaisondusexe.fr

Not sure what all this VPN stuff is about.  Maybe they stopped with their re-directs, because I'm able to get the site with no VPN.

They are having problems with a bunch of their cams, though.

Here is a video of me flipping through all their cams.

http://mab.to/TuIUJzpYj

Quite a few with just sound and no video. I was on it about 2 hours ago checking it out but I only checked out 3 room that looked like there was somebody there by the showing of the thumbnails but when I went to that room no one was there. But the video and sound was working fine.

I'll try it without the VPN and see what happens.  Just using the VPN today because Dirty Bin claims I have reached my download limit. So change IP's  and continue downloading.

Without the VPN Software activated I still get redirected to Chaturbate. I guess they don't like Canadians.  LOL

Not sure what all this VPN stuff is about.  Maybe they stopped with their re-directs, because I'm able to get the site with no VPN.

They are having problems with a bunch of their cams, though.

Here is a video of me flipping through all their cams.

http://mab.to/TuIUJzpYj

Quite a few with just sound and no video. I was on it about 2 hours ago checking it out but I only checked out 3 room that looked like there was somebody there by the showing of the thumbnails but when I went to that room no one was there. But the video and sound was working fine.

I'll try it without the VPN and see what happens.  Just using the VPN today because Dirty Bin claims I have reached my download limit. So change IP's  and continue downloading.

Oh...sound...yeah...I have a habit of keeping my computer's volume turn down.  I rechecked and sound is working on all the cams...even the ones with no video.

As far as differences between the thumbnails and the cams, I don't see any.  They appear to be synced for me.

the thumbs are data consuming ! they are refreshed every seconds !

and the live is not live when it's working.

If you stay on that site for 15 minutes then go and check your Temporary Internet File Folder you will see that it has generated over 5000 to 7000 files that are all in a jpg format which is caused by the thumbnails.  Rlc 's site does it to, if I miss a picture I know where to go find it.  When you run the cleaner to clean it. It takes almost 5 minutes for the cleaner to clean it all out.  Google Earth is worse they make their pictures in a png format and each picture is in MB's and over 10,000 of them.  I stopped using google earth because of that issue. Trying to find an alternative that does the same thing but uses less resources.

Try right clicking the app and run as administrator.

nope, chaturbate page open, now i try to reinstall it...

EDIT: i found the issue... after installed on windows 8 it would not start and it opened the chaturbate page, then i unistalled replay media catcher 6.0 and it has resumed to work so replay media catcher 6.0 make it stop to work.. sry for my bad english..  ::)