http://www.lamaisondusexe.fr

I see the chain smoker finally arrived back.  LOL

I tried to stay up and do some recording of them. They got all cleanly showered and put their make up on, then they sat around for the next 3 hours and doing nothing.

My eyes wouldn't stay open even with tooth picks, but I see others have this place covered. 

Good work guys.

Last I looked about 10:15 she was crying in bed for over 1/2 hour.  Don't know what happened. The dudes an asshole, he slapped her a couple times. For what reason I don't know. 

Either he wanted more sex or not happy having a threesome or she's coming down off of some bad trip on drugs.  Both sleeping now.

I was watching them in the bedroom, they were both naked and he lit her a cigarette and she was sitting on the edge of the bed smoking with the window open. He was being a jackass and jumped on her and rolled around on the bed with her, and during the rolling around the cigarette got between them and the cherry came off the cigarette and burned him.  He jumped out of the bed and freaked out on her.  he brushed the still burning cherry off the bed onto the floor.  And then shit got crazy, he grabbed her by the arms and slung her out of the bed and into the open window.  He had her so far out of the window all you could see of her was her feet.  He finally pulled her back in and that is when she got hysterical and cried for well over 30 minutes.

I was watching them in the bedroom, they were both naked and he lit her a cigarette and she was sitting on the edge of the bed smoking with the window open. He was being a jackass and jumped on her and rolled around on the bed with her, and during the rolling around the cigarette got between them and the cherry came off the cigarette and burned him.  He jumped out of the bed and freaked out on her.  he brushed the still burning cherry off the bed onto the floor.  And then shit got crazy, he grabbed her by the arms and slung her out of the bed and into the open window.  He had her so far out of the window all you could see of her was her feet.  He finally pulled her back in and that is when she got hysterical and cried for well over 30 minutes.

OK thanks.  That must have happened before I tuned in.

The guy turned into a real asshole in just over a day.    I hope she refuses to work with him any further.  Trade places with the other girl.

I was pretty drowsy when i took these snaps. Reading previous posts, can anyone tell me if this was before or after they fought (like make-up sex, lol)?

Most likely from their first day there which likely would have been Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

I was pretty drowsy when i took these snaps. Reading previous posts, can anyone tell me if this was before or after they fought (like make-up sex, lol)?

Most likely from their first day there which likely would have been Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

well, i dont think so, i took these some six hrs ago.

hence the make-up sex reference.