Me dá la sensación que ella piensa que Rita está intentando sublevar su reinado y Jenny también y ella no puede hacer nada porque sino quedaría mal y se notaría demasiado quién manda en ese apartamento, aparte de ponerse en contra de las dos únicas personas que conviven con ella.

Simplemente son celos o afán de superioridad cómo siempre ha demostrado ella en este apartamento, nada grave para los amantes de Nora (yo no).

Me dá la sensación que ella piensa que Rita está intentando sublevar su reinado y Jenny también y ella no puede hacer nada porque sino quedaría mal y se notaría demasiado quién manda en ese apartamento, aparte de ponerse en contra de las dos únicas personas que conviven con ella.

Simplemente son celos o afán de superioridad cómo siempre ha demostrado ella en este apartamento, nada grave para los amantes de Nora (yo no).

I don't think it's a "Queen B" situation at all!  Nora knows that she is not going anywhere and these girls come and go on a month by month basis.  There is something more going on which is very evident because you could the air in that apartment with a knife!  Nora was deep in thought downstairs and now deep in thought upstairs in her room.  Something happened between yesterday and today, the problem is nobody can understand a damn word that is said so we could figure out what that is.  I wish they had english speaking apartments on RLC, it would make it allot easier for me anyway.  I could stay engaged in what was going on on a daily basis.  With the language barrier we have on RLC today, it's anybody's guess.

This is perhaps the sport, but I find nora more beautiful !! buttocks are rounder and its size has been refined .... in a sexy dress, she is amazing !! :)

I totally agree with you corbo, the exercises are paying off!  I've always loved Nora's butt and now even more.  She looked amazing in that reddish/orange dress she was wearing last night......mmmm mmmm.

I don't think it's a "Queen B" situation at all!  Nora knows that she is not going anywhere and these girls come and go on a month by month basis.  There is something more going on which is very evident because you could the air in that apartment with a knife!  Nora was deep in thought downstairs and now deep in thought upstairs in her room.  Something happened between yesterday and today, the problem is nobody can understand a damn word that is said so we could figure out what that is.  I wish they had english speaking apartments on RLC, it would make it allot easier for me anyway.  I could stay engaged in what was going on on a daily basis.  With the language barrier we have on RLC today, it's anybody's guess.

She kept looking on her phone all day. Maybe there is some news from home? If I´m not mistaken Kiko is from the Donetsk area in Ukraine and right now things aren´t what you would call peachy over there.

Kiko needs to stay in the Ukraine.  They need him more than Nora does.  If he boards a plane and tries to leave, well shoot it out of the sky.  We won't miss him.

I'm reading this and I wonder WTF is wrong with you dude?

You wish death to someone you don't even know, what he does/where he is atm?

Kiko needs to stay in the Ukraine.  They need him more than Nora does.  If he boards a plane and tries to leave, well shoot it out of the sky.  We won't miss him.

I'm reading this and I wonder WTF is wrong with you dude?

You wish death to someone you don't even know, what he does/where he is atm?

Oh well.  I do get carried away every now and then.