just to remind, nora is not Russian but Ukrainian .... ;)

Do you know where are other two girls come from? Russia or also Ukraine? And, how do you people know all these information? Is there a RLC website to introduce the residents? Or you just get it from their conversation?

just to remind, nora is not Russian but Ukrainian .... ;)

Do you know where are other two girls come from? Russia or also Ukraine? And, how do you people know all these information? Is there a RLC website to introduce the residents? Or you just get it from their conversation?

Eric Snowden is a veteran member of CamCaps. He's been posting here for years. Didn't know where he got his intel until recently. Seems NSA's been listening in on Agent Dog's phone calls to Meerkat.  Don't tell anybody this.  :-X 8)

(Actually, some of us here at CamCaps are OCD voyeurs, some of us are curious and masterful Internet researchers, and some of us are writers of fiction.  ;D  Welcome to our zoo, keep posting, and you'll discern a great many wondrous tidbits of information and disinformation as you proceed. )

OK people, here is what is going on....Kiko, who is obviously fucking Rita....NO doubt about it!  If ya'll can't see this, take the blinders off!!  Also, there is a certain few people on here that keep saying Nora & Kiko are married.  First of all, I would like to know how they know this beyond a shadow of a doubt!!  There is absolutely nothing that shows the two of them are married.....nothing!!

When Rita was brand new to the apartment, I remember Kiko and Nora talking about her one morning when she  was taking a shower...they were talking about those cute dimples Rita has on her ass cheeks.  After Rita was finished taking a shower, dipshit and Nora took a shower and there was a certain number of poses that Nora was doing in the shower to replicate those dimpled ass cheeks, she failed!!  I think Rita has gotten to both of them!!

One last thing....I like the shit out of Nora, but that girl could fuck up a wet dream!!!!

By the way...before I start getting hammered from all of you, look at the facts!!  If you can look at the facts that is, probably not because all of you Nora & Kiko fans have blinders on!!  Look at how many times Rita and Kiko have showed up at the apartment within minutes of each other?  I remember one night that it was within minutes and Kiko ended up fucking Nora the same night and had one hell of a time getting a nut!!  Why, because he had already gotten a nut with Rita!!  Go figure!!

By the way...before I start getting hammered from all of you, look at the facts!!  If you can look at the facts that is, probably not because all of you Nora & Kiko fans have blinders on!!  Look at how many times Rita and Kiko have showed up at the apartment within minutes of each other?  I remember one night that it was within minutes and Kiko ended up fucking Nora the same night and had one hell of a time getting a nut!!  Why, because he had already gotten a nut with Rita!!  Go figure!!

I wont hammer you but what facts??

They come to the apartment same time-ish? And what, once or twice? That is the fact you refer to?

I am certainly no Nora or Kiko fan and I think they should have been retired from RLC but they are there for a reason and I am not one to decide what strategy RLC will have.

OK people, here is what is going on....Kiko, who is obviously fucking Rita....NO doubt about it!  If ya'll can't see this, take the blinders off!!  Also, there is a certain few people on here that keep saying Nora & Kiko are married.  First of all, I would like to know how they know this beyond a shadow of a doubt!!  There is absolutely nothing that shows the two of them are married.....nothing!!

When Rita was brand new to the apartment, I remember Kiko and Nora talking about her one morning when she  was taking a shower...they were talking about those cute dimples Rita has on her ass cheeks.  After Rita was finished taking a shower, dipshit and Nora took a shower and there was a certain number of poses that Nora was doing in the shower to replicate those dimpled ass cheeks, she failed!!  I think Rita has gotten to both of them!!

One last thing....I like the shit out of Nora, but that girl could fuck up a wet dream!!!!

Nora and Kiko were already married in the old flat. They had here many guests and friends. We knew more about the both, than about all the other flats. Posters and photos of her theatrical performances and dance inserts were always to be seen. Hence, her real names were also known. Also Noras sister Vicka was long for visit.

Respectfully... LDD, do you speak Ukrainian?  or Russian?  If you do, you would be an asset to CC because there are so few Ukrainian or Russian speakers to help out those of us who do not.

Also, you may want to check here for some history:  http://camcaps.net/nastya-zheka-aka-nora-kiko-apt-5/

Euromike69!

You've pulled Mighty Mouse (I think it's Mouska in Russian) back from the grave!

Just visiting an otherwise boring apartment (E&A), this sultry wench sent the membership of CC into an orgasmal frenzy. Truly a day in history that cannot be unseen...